January 2015 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would suggest you wind your neck in a little, treacle. You don't know anything about me, so don't comment on what I was or wasn't at school. I don't go in for personal comments on this website, there are enough who do to go around, so we'll make that the last time you do about me.

I also believe I said 'in relation to Schurrle' in my response, a response you asked for, so I think Schurrle offers far more ball retention, awareness of positional play, those who are around him, creating chances and is stronger.

Just making an observation more than anything. I didn`t start any name calling here. And next time don`t reply so arrogantly.

"I'll happily answer this"

Far more ball retention for 20m? A slight bit more awareness and positional play for 20m?

And secondly how does Schurlle "offer..those who are around him, creating chances and is stronger"?

Walker is terrible he has had three years of pl experience and he is the dumbest player we have. He's constantly make the wrong decision. He thinks he's a winger. At least deandre has heart something no one else on this team can say they have other than Hugo.
I love an opinion. But some are really shit. Walker is "terrible"??? Oh dear:paulinhofacepalm:

We were linked with him before he signed for the Belgian side can't see it being anymore than a re-hash job and someone trying to join the imaginary dots. I've only really seen him play for our pretty poor national side and hasn't always looked good there, but at 22 that's probably expected. As a #2 to Vorm with 2-3 years development who knows he might actually turn out alright. We've just got to face it, just like we'll never have another central midfielder with Modric's brilliance or winger/AM like Bale, we'll won't be having a keeper in Lloris' calibre for sometime. Whoever comes into those sort of top quality players positions is on a hiding to nothing (e.g. Dembele, Lamela, Ryan?) they just don't have that god given talent. And the way our club operates we tend to pluck one out every 3-4 transfer windows

You Tool.

Just for starters as we are around a top 6 club name me 5 better right backs in the prem?

I think he's exaggerating but walkers pace does paper over alot of cracks in his game. Was directly responsible for a numbed of our terrible conceded goals last year.

He's going to find it difficult to get infront of Clyne for England if he maintains his form

I think he's exaggerating but walkers pace does paper over alot of cracks in his game. Was directly responsible for a numbed of our terrible conceded goals last year.

He's going to find it difficult to get infront of Clyne for England if he maintains his form

Pace, no doubt it papers over a few cracks but he had it in abundance and an engine to accompany it, a lot of those runs regardless of his final ball, maybe just pulling markers away from central areas lead to so much more dynamism in counter attacking and someone to bail out kaboul when he keeps letting long balls drift over him.
Danny Rose is quick but does it paper over the cracks in his game? I think not.
He had a few poor games last year and if the rumours are true, he played a fair few carrying that injury, not an excuse for a brain fart which he, and all of our defence our prone too but I think you are being a little harsh on the bloke as there really aren't many better than him on form and he has character which we sorely miss in the team at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom