AEL LIMASSOL v TOTTENHAM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No, apparently he had a better season than Ade, was pretty mustard and will score 20+ this year..

:avblol:
what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

No, apparently he had a better season than Ade, was pretty mustard and will score 20+ this year..

:avblol:
I like the guy and I want him to do well. Was willing to give him this season and ship him at the end of he fails but Im starting to feel like he is at his optimum price right now and will only depreciate over time. Would need a miracle to be any different. Which makes me sad.

Soldado...looks like he has no idea what he is doing, as always. Paulinho looks like shit, as always. He is garbage. He was garbage during the WC and he is garbage now. Holtby is trash with set pieces as per usual and can't help but get booked. Townsend, same as usual; 2 shimmers of greatness out a slew of ugliness. And Kane, as usual, is working his ass off trying to produce something because no one else out there will.

When a squad relies on a 21 year old raw-as-raw gets striker to actually produce...there is a problem. And this isn't the first time Kane has been the only one desperately trying to pick up the slack for everyone else and get results.

And Nate the Great is a cunt.

Back
Top Bottom