Hugo Lloris

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Well at least we don't have to worry about a new keeper, that means only a left back, centre back and striker are needed and we can sell a few we don't need. Was really worried we would have to replace Verts and Lloris this window but very good news.

New contract now almost certainly means that he's leaving next Summer.

We've seen this on a number of occasions before.

Puts his price up, so more cash for us and him.

New contract now almost certainly means that he's leaving next Summer.

We've seen this on a number of occasions before.

Puts his price up, so more cash for us and him.

Even if this is the case, it's better that than he having one year remaining surely. It gives us an additional year with one of the world's best keepers, and a chance to keep him for longer, failing that, we make a fuck load of money when selling him (which hopefully won't be necessary as we will be in the CL).

What a great bit a news to wake up and start your day!
I'm so freaking happy for this.

And I'll mention it again: Signing Lloris, was one of the best pieces of business that Levy conducted.

This really is fantastic news. Lloris would walk into the first team of any of the Prem's CL sides, no question. We've down well there.

Even if this is the case, it's better that than he having one year remaining surely. It gives us an additional year with one of the world's best keepers, and a chance to keep him for longer, failing that, we make a fuck load of money when selling him (which hopefully won't be necessary as we will be in the CL).
I agree it's great news but didn't he have 2 years left on his contract not 1?

This is excellent news.

One less worry for the summer. Sure it doesn't mean all that for next summer, but for this one - it does!!

Back
Top Bottom