Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We are notoriously bad at letting people know. Most often news comes from the other teams website (whoever we are dealing with).

All the reports of "Appoint in 48 hours" would mean today. Usually there is the process of dealing with the manager, then dealing with the club. Announcing an approach, which is usually then a foregone conclusion, then a day or so later announcing the acquisition.

It would be odd, imo, if we just announced the acquisition later.
I don't mind the fact they don't explain the inns and outs of whats going on, I just find it frustrating with the continuous stream of leaks from our club when we are trying to be silent, would rather hear our news from the club rather than a media outlet, especially when its practically done as this seems to be.

I don't mind the fact they don't explain the inns and outs of whats going on, I just find it frustrating with the continuous stream of leaks from our club when we are trying to be silent, would rather hear our news from the club rather than a media outlet, especially when its practically done as this seems to be.

Im not suggesting they should keep us posted, Im more than used to the fact they rarely do.

Im saying that usually there are announcements made in these kind of circumstances, either by us or the counterparty, to suggest "Official" contact has been made / permission granted to talk, that kind of thing.

Im saying that usually there are announcements made in these kind of circumstances, either by us or the counterparty, to suggest "Official" contact has been made / permission granted to talk, that kind of thing.
No, there really aren't - no team provides a running commentary of their transfer dealings afaic.

Here's hoping that the new manager will galvanize the fans on the forum and bring an end to all the childish bickering and one-upmanship.

:adelol:

No, there really aren't - no team provides a running commentary of their transfer dealings afaic.
harry-e1345194100700.jpg

Harry came in to keep us up then he raised his own bar

It became his target much later to reach top four

AVB was supposed to take us to the next level and I assume that meant reach top four and keep us there and pick up the odd trophy
Initially yes, but arguably once Redknapp saved us from relegation the rest of his tenure was the same goal. After all, Ramos's brief had been top four as well.

Here's hoping that the new manager will galvanize the fans on the forum and bring an end to all the childish bickering and one-upmanship.

:adelol:

I genuinely believe certain sad cunts look to see what their "online enemies" think of Poch and FDB and take the polar opposite stance in order to "keep the beef" later down the line.

I genuinely believe certain sad cunts look to see what their "online enemies" think of Poch and FDB and take the polar opposite stance in order to "keep the beef" later down the line.

Oh god I hope not. I'm really fed after all that drama we've had on here with AVB and Sherwood. I just want some peace! Is that too much to ask?

I've just looked at Poch's managerial stats. A less than impressive win ratio at both Espanyol and Soton.

9 points from the last 13 games at Espanyol led to his contract being terminated by mutual consent.

Fingers crossed for the future!

I agree with a lot of people here regarding all our candidates, that I disagreed with over AVB, TS, and Arry.

Most people will back whoever comes in because they are sick of the poisonous climate.

Others seem to revel in it.
And others love to continue creating it!

Back
Top Bottom