Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Are you suggesting we should be providing running commentary on ours ongoing transfer dealings, irrespective of how that might affect 'pricing'?
not really - it just seemed odd that you think that a company like a premier league football team has no corporate responsibility to keep its customer base informed about its activities. The nitty gritty - no, but in general terms it would be suicidal to adopt a "fuck you" attitude

Okay, so I've been doing my research on Pochettino and have found some suitable smileys. You're welcome.

pochettinoback-371817.jpg

Southampton-v-Liverpool-Mauricio-Pochettino-p_2916246.jpg

Southampton-v-Manchester-City-Mauricio-Pochet_2898493.jpg
2348063539.jpg

His profile reads

@TalkerTottenham

'Talking about the mighty Spurs! I dont care if you unfollow me'

Sounds legit

:townhmm:

Last edited:
not really - it just seemed odd that you think that a company like a premier league football team has no corporate responsibility to keep its customer base informed about its activities. The nitty gritty - no, but in general terms it would be suicidal to adopt a "fuck you" attitude
I expect an announcement would be made once Pochettino (or whoever) has signed on the dotted line. Daily updates however sounds a little naive and frankly, unheard of in this part of 'business'. I don't think Dan is doing it to spite us either - I'm sure these negotiations take longer than a few days

'Hi, Mo'

'Hi, Danny'

'Wanna manage Spurs, improve your CV, throw darts and Tim's photo in the changeroom?'

'Yeah, sounds legit. I'm in, bro'

'Okay, see you in July'

'Donna, tweet to the plebs we have a manager'

'Dan, I can't tweet from the company 3310 - we need an upgrade'

'Will think about it'

Sky are usually more up on this, and they are currently just repeating the earlier report. "Hope to appoint in the next few days"

Sky are usually more up on this, and they are currently just repeating the earlier report. "Hope to appoint in the next few days"
Yeah I don't know what it is but I just think we're going to get FDB. Saying that I'll be very happy with either, I'll trust Levy to pick the better of the two.

Personally I'm more concerned at how tough it will be to find a song for him!
Summit Argentinean perhaps...
Don't cry for me Poch-e-ttino???

Bit negative so early on maybe!!

Back
Top Bottom