Louis Van Gaal

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I liked Edinburgh - his game pretty much revolved around winding up the opposition players until they kicked him. He was basically a bit shite, but although he conceeded penalties he was also pretty adept at getting opposition players sent off.

only spurs player i have truly disliked (apart from Judas)
I used to have this shirt with his name on the back (still have it actually):
$(KGrHqR,!qwFIN7kBNvFBSKFR0d5rg~~60_35.JPG

I'm pretty sure my mum bought it in a charity shop though

I always thought Endinburgh was shite, until Robbie Savage got him sent off in the cup final, cunt, kind of liked him after that.

Weird thing I recollect but One of the most satisfying tackles I've ever seen live at football was Edinburgh on some Northampton player in the league cup at sixfields in the pouring rain. Took player an ball and you coul hear the impact so loudly that the whole crowd seemed to go 'oooooof'

But yeah he was pretty shit

He was shit but he was our shit and he was solid that fa cup run - bit fucked up that he's probably one of our more decorated players despite his limited ability

I used to have this shirt with his name on the back (still have it actually):
$(KGrHqR,!qwFIN7kBNvFBSKFR0d5rg~~60_35.JPG

I'm pretty sure my mum bought it in a charity shop though

I had that shirt from a charity shop too but it was massive. As an alternative, I think I had the purple one in the same circumstances too, but it was too small.

I had that shirt from a charity shop too but it was massive. As an alternative, I think I had the purple one in the same circumstances too, but it was too small.

This is a bit like the three bears. Do you eventually find a home shirt that was, just right?

This is a bit like the three bears. Do you eventually find a home shirt that was, just right?

Yeah, my white home shirt I bought from the club shop at WHL so it was spot on. I had 'Fox 7' put on the back, which lead to me actually getting picked on a little in school because I'm white and I had a black guy's name on my back. Imagine if I had said that to a black lad with 'Bergkamp' on his shirt.

There's a rumour going round that Malkay Mackay has a deal to take over a PL club in the summer.

Not sure which one that would be o_O

Wenger could have done a Fergie...?

Back
Top Bottom