The Mighty Spurs - Dnipro of Ramos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How very spursy of us to repeatedly come up against teams fighting tooth and nail for survival.. but the gooner cunts always end up playing them in meaningless end of season games where they've sured up survival.

Part of the intention of 1882 was not just about singing for the shirt, it was also making events more accessible for people with short cash supplies or other financial commitments. That's why you don't see 1882 at league matches that cost £60, but see them at the "novelty" games, as you put it. I'd argue that with our top four campaign pretty much shot to shit tomorrow's game has ceased to be a novelty game and has become very important, both for what Sherwood still might be able to achieve this year, and for the players to demonstrate that they still care.
I wonder if the likes of united and Everton are giving up on top 4 as you suggest we have. There is every chance we can still make top 4 - loads of games left yet.

Might be in the minority but I'm well up for tonight.
Our last trophy chance, sold out WHL under the lights, 1882 in 35, mates birthday tomorrow, Dad coming to his first 1882 of the season.
It's shaping up to be a good one tonight

Trying to stay positive that last week was a blip......

I wonder if the likes of united and Everton are giving up on top 4 as you suggest we have. There is every chance we can still make top 4 - loads of games left yet.
Who said anything about giving up? Go back and read my post. It's simly a realistic comment. There is now a points gap between us and the top four, and our performances have hardly been convincing of late. Unless we go on a late season barn stormer run like the scum, the chances are looking quite slim. That's not giving up, it's simply not pinning one's hopes on something that now looks less likely than more.

Would love to see a performance like in Basel last season, 10 men playing their guts out before the spursy penalty loss, for all his faults, AVB got them motivated for that competition and we had some great nights, not many teams have to face Lyon and Inter early in the Europa, was great!

Lets smash these pricks tonight and line up a mouthwatering tie against Benfica!!!!!

OK thats the last of the positivity, now its in the safe hands of my beloved team..... christ

I
Who said anything about giving up? Go back and read my post. It's simly a realistic comment. There is now a points gap between us and the top four, and our performances have hardly been convincing of late. Unless we go on a late season barn stormer run like the scum, the chances are looking quite slim. That's not giving up, it's simply not pinning one's hopes on something that now looks less likely than more.
I think the phrase you used was "shot to shit" I would counter that with "bollocks" it is what we (fans) and the team make of it,but if we go into the remaining games believing we are down and out then maybe we are and what's the point even turning up, glass half full not half empty

I

I think the phrase you used was "shot to shit" I would counter that with "bollocks" it is what we (fans) and the team make of it,but if we go into the remaining games believing we are down and out then maybe we are and what's the point even turning up, glass half full not half empty
But I am not going into the games believing anything. I am talking on an internet message board. There is a distinct difference.

Fucking ENIC coming over here and not making us win the league.

Useless cunts. WE WANT TAN.
Bring back the glory days

RamosLevy460.jpg

THFC-Gary-Doherty.jpg

article-2046388-003B297C00000258-75_468x331.jpg

David+Pleat.jpg

Back
Top Bottom