Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Smashed 6-2 by olympiacos, crashing out of the pork scratchings trophy.

Embarrassing performance from villa really. I'd be furious if that was us , probably the greatest chance they'll have of winning something anytime soon

Smashed 6-2 by olympiacos, crashing out of the pork scratchings trophy.

Embarrassing performance from villa really. I'd be furious if that was us , probably the greatest chance they'll have of winning something anytime soon
Fair play to Olympiacos First ever European final final? I guess this is why this comp is good for some clubs.

Maybe not now but with how hard it is to win a trophy in 10- 20 years time it will carry weight

Four games away from arguably the greatest achievement in football history
If Xabi gets them through the season undefeated he should honestly consider retiring once he is done at Leverkusen.

Because honestly what else does he have to prove as a manager outside of taking on a national team?

If Xabi gets them through the season undefeated he should honestly consider retiring once he is done at Leverkusen.

Because honestly what else does he have to prove as a manager outside of taking on a national team?

The only way is down really.

But what an achievement. No team in the history of football has had a season like this.

Back
Top Bottom