Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm sorry, I don't know who you are.

Arrested Development Crying GIF by HULU

One one hand... The Conf. Lg is so lame the BBC don't even bother giving it a page on their website.

On the other hand........ How the fuck did Nuno/Conte conspire to get us knocked out in the group stages?????? (*)

(*Covid caveat accepted.)

Shame we didn’t take it seriously we should have easily won it. Looking at the line up of teams in that and the Europa they might not be the champions league but the Europa league especially look a built more fun. The champions league is so boring with the same old teams (and the scum) in the quarter finals.

Olympiakos lose the first leg at home 1-4.

Go away and batter Maccabi 6-1 aet.

Somebody oughta look at them Chinese betting sites. Ask Toney, he's got connections.

For all the players I’ve seen this season the one player who looks a cut above just now is Simons at Leipzig. Just scored a cracking goal. He’d be perfect for us. He’s so mobile,tidy,clever and always positive. He’s very quick too.
Would cost a fortune but if we are going to spend big money then this guy should be a target.

For all the players I’ve seen this season the one player who looks a cut above just now is Simons at Leipzig. Just scored a cracking goal. He’d be perfect for us. He’s so mobile,tidy,clever and always positive. He’s very quick too.
Would cost a fortune but if we are going to spend big money then this guy should be a target.
He will probably go back to his club PSG after this season.

Back
Top Bottom