Fantasy Premier League 2013-14

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I had 117 points. Kinda pissed off i broke triple digits and was still almost 30 points off the highest for that week. Kinda pissed off I was in 7th place and score 117 points and i'm not in first. 2nd place behind Jimmy and only 5 back. I'm hoping to win, and is there any prize for winning?

I had 117 points. Kinda pissed off i broke triple digits and was still almost 30 points off the highest for that week. Kinda pissed off I was in 7th place and score 117 points and i'm not in first. 2nd place behind Jimmy and only 5 back. I'm hoping to win, and is there any prize for winning?
You sound kinda pissed off. You ok?

Thing is its got that point now where the players that you definitely need in the side to win have shown themselves so if you don't have them already you're already way behind. Then it becomes a case of who can pick the best captain every week.

Thing is its got that point now where the players that you definitely need in the side to win have shown themselves so if you don't have them already you're already way behind. Then it becomes a case of who can pick the best captain every week.

It's taken me time but I've managed to figure out where I've been going wrong (156th in Q1, 34th in Q2)

Fixtures, form, price changes and differentials make a huge difference as well - those who bought Rooney, Suarez and Aguero when they were cheap for example are going to be hard to catch.

just played my wild card so i could sort out my leaky defence and dropped rooney for another striker for just this weekend, keeping the rooney money in the bank so i can buy him back next week.

b314c0a0898c5d0c60dadffde31d1d8c8a7f34ec9745bcb2779197aba096921d.jpg

just played my wild card so i could sort out my leaky defence and dropped rooney for another striker for just this weekend, keeping the rooney money in the bank so i can buy him back next week.

b314c0a0898c5d0c60dadffde31d1d8c8a7f34ec9745bcb2779197aba096921d.jpg

I did this but as soon as I sold Rooney his value increased by 0.2 million which hardly seems fair.

I did this but as soon as I sold Rooney his value increased by 0.2 million which hardly seems fair.

If you sold him for 11m and his price to buy back was 11.2m then it means you bought him for 10.8m so you've made a 0.2m profit. That's how the game works for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom