January Transfer Thread 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

View: https://twitter.com/thespursweb/status/1753327317533814963?t=z9jRI3KE283D3RzPRL0i4g&s=19

Haters will say that we have no ambition or penny pinching

You carry on with your blind ignorance :sonpoint:

Well done, we bought a defender in January that we should've purchased last summer instead.

Who knows, if we'd had better replacements maybe we wouldn't have shit the bed during and after the Chelsea game

Bare minimum with Levy and ENIC, as per fucking usual. You're easily impressed though.

:nunothumb:

It was a decent window for us I guess although when Son returns is Werner going to even play? No real need to rotate as we are out of the Cups and no Europe, just fighting to try and finish 3rd imo.

Well done, we bought a defender in January that we should've purchased last summer instead.

Who knows, if we'd had better replacements maybe we wouldn't have shit the bed during and after the Chelsea game

Bare minimum with Levy and ENIC, as per fucking usual. You're easily impressed though.

:nunothumb:

It was a decent window for us I guess although when Son returns is Werner going to even play? No real need to rotate as we are out of the Cups and no Europe, just fighting to try and finish 3rd imo.

Oh no not fighting to finish 3rd, we should be winning the league, anything else is a failure :pocheyes:

Keep moving those goalposts of misery though, whatever makes you happy my friend 😆

So what happened to that late bid for Gallagher then?
Or the £50m sale of Broja

Guess Chelsea think they're high class hookers when in truth, they ain't even $10 ho's
Apparently they wanted a £5m loan fee and if he plays regulaly thats going to end up being £750k. They are in a world of shit. I cant believe they've swerved sanctions until now but if clubs know they are in trouble no one is offering £50m for Broja or Gallagher and beyond those 2 and Challobah they're running out of home grown players to sell. They'll be lucky to get £70m for all 3.

Guess Chelsea think they're high class hookers when in truth, they ain't even $10 ho's
Chelsea are still F’d. They still need to generate a larger revenue than they are currently. Unless they have some more inventive accounting they will failPSR.

People are quick to write off Scarlett just as many did when Kane was the same age.

I'm not saying he's the next Kane but people are too quick to come to definite conclusions on players they've seen little of and who are clearly still developing and a long way from the finished product. Let's just wait and see and trust the club who see them all the time. Some will make it, some won't, some might even become top class players. I'm just glad we have them.
Indeed.

Kane was being written off after an absolutely awful loan to Leicester. I don't think he got a single goal. That 'conclusion' was extended after his first few matches for us saw some pretty ordinary games.

It's just another form of ITK. Throw enough shit at a wall and eventually some of it will stick. Then those same posters will spend weeks reminding us all of how they "called it."

Everyone knows their hand. In the summer they need a fire sale if they have any hope of getting over £100m (£100m pure FFP profit by the way so academy sales)

If we want Gallagher in the summer or Liverpool want Colwell it’s going to be last minute massive lowball bids. £20m type bids from us and Pool for the players.

Apparently they wanted a £5m loan fee and if he plays regulaly thats going to end up being £750k. They are in a world of shit. I cant believe they've swerved sanctions until now but if clubs know they are in trouble no one is offering £50m for Broja or Gallagher and beyond those 2 and Challobah they're running out of home grown players to sell. They'll be lucky to get £70m for all 3.
£50m for Broja is more laughable than me having a three way with Taylor Swift and Margot Robbie

Back
Top Bottom