Manchester City v Tottenham - Sunday 3 Dec 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He didn’t blow though. He had the whistle in his mouth but carried on running as if play was continuing. He never blew the whistle, none of the players stopped playing or reacted to a whistle at all. There was no whistle picked up by Sky either.

Maybe he fucked up his hand signals then shat himself.

Just because they didn't pick up the audio doesn't mean he didn't blow.

Either way, he didn't signal for advantage. I think he just got caught in two minds as to what was the best way to fuck us over and if he could squeeze it into a red for Emerson and in the end it was too much information for his head to process at one time and he made no decision.

VAR would have pulled it back for the moving ball/double touch anyway because he didn't play advantage.

Either way, he didn't signal for advantage. I think he just got caught in two minds as to what was the best way to fuck us over and if he could squeeze it into a red for Emerson and in the end it was too much information for his head to process at one time and he made no decision.

VAR would have pulled it back for the moving ball/double touch anyway because he didn't play advantage.
No guarantee Grealish would have scored anyway there were 3 chasing him down.

Well nobody on the pitch reacted as if he had blown the whistle. So if he did, he must have blown it so quietly that nobody heard it. Because if City players had heard the whistle when Emerson fouled they wouldn’t have got so upset.

I think the ref just didn’t realise how big the advantage was for Grealish when he eventually blew the whistle.

Well nobody on the pitch reacted as if he had blown the whistle. So if he did, he must have blown it so quietly that nobody heard it. Because if City players had heard the whistle when Emerson fouled they wouldn’t have got so upset.

Then I stand by my instinct that he had too many options to fuck us over, from the red for Emerson to playing advantage and he just couldn’t decide so did neither. Then blew out of panic because he hasn’t decided.

Back
Top Bottom