Manchester City v Tottenham - Sunday 3 Dec 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bella
@bellathfc

If Lo Celso scores today, I’ll get my freshly shaved winter fanny out

2:59 pm · 3 Dec 2023
·
Views………
420-C0-C82-6-E4-D-48-BC-B191-2105630332-F4.gif
Still waiting for the flaps.

Buzzing with the character and ambition shown. This team is going to be unreal when fully fit and with a few new additions.

Hard not to think what could have been had disaster not struck with injuries.

Feel like we’d be top…..

I think Ange is right to stick to the system, why try something we are not used to do??

You want us to fall back, which with the players we got available is even more suidical than us sticking to the system!

What these games since Chelski have told us is that our squad depth are f*cking awful!

Our starting 11 are really really good, maybe even our first 14 players. But outside of that we are awful. I would go so far as to say that the CB's we've been playing since that game aren't even if Championship standard!

And that's not Ange's fault
But we are so deep when we have the ball! We can’t play in our 6 yard box with royal abd davies. Amount of times we lost the ball trying to pass through citehs press with these was insane.

I’ve watched Alvarez a few times now for them and he does absolutely fuck all compared to the other attackers they’ve had in their recent past. A huge fall off from KDB. Yet he seems untouchable.

It wasn’t just on here. So many spurs fans were saying he was past it. It was bullshit and I said so at the time. Pretty sure I think I said that he looked like he was playing injured, which turned out to be true.
SON HEUNG-MIN has become a year younger in his homeland after South Korea changed its way of counting age
-maybe that is also a reason

Had to miss the game as taking grandkid to see some nice christmas lights , bloody made up for the boys , looking fwd to watch game later tonight , with all our probs we must have played well ?

Back
Top Bottom