Spurs Wallpapers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yo yo. Long time ago since I forgot my password but recoverid it now.

@ 8cspurs8 8cspurs8 Do you need on for a case, if so could you give me the link of the shop you are getting it from for document specifications and stuf? + ofcourse what you want on it. Might have some time this week for it.

Much appreciated mate, I haven't got a clue what resolutions are best and not blurry etc. I haven't found a cheap enough website yet but I'll message asap. Cheers!

Much appreciated mate, I haven't got a clue what resolutions are best and not blurry etc. I haven't found a cheap enough website yet but I'll message asap. Cheers!

Okay, Cheers.

Keep on searching, would fancy a cheap one aswell. The website/shop who is going to print it will have the information about the document settings for me.

Cheers again. If you find a decent site let me know, and I'll do the same.

Think AliExpress or Ebay is a good place to look for something like this. Only most of them do lots instead of just one piece. They are still cheap though.

I think i'm gonna contact this shop if I can have the document specifications and design one on myself and mail it to them without using their onlinesystem. Will keep you updated. 10 pounds would be a steal.

If they answer my message I just send to them I will design and buy a case for myself I think. So I can get familliar with how they wan't to receive their files and offcourse a quality check. [edited and tag for update ntf @ 8cspurs8 8cspurs8 ]

Last edited:
Made one for my phone. Should fit most phones/mp4's etc. Below a preview (because of size), full version here.

rsz_1wallpaper_s4_tottenham_hotspur_spurs.png

HD quality - click here.

Finally, a decent Bobby Soldier wallpaper ...

400__roberto_soldado_by_rgb7-d6rayhh.jpg

I just really dislike the huge BOLA logo, and whatever that is written below Soldado's name.
It just ruined this beautiful image.
I mean, 1 freakin logo/trademark is enough (at the corner).
If anyone has those epic PS skills and can edit those things out, it'd be appreciated.
BTW, I do have some OCD ...:bentley:

Last edited:
Think AliExpress or Ebay is a good place to look for something like this. Only most of them do lots instead of just one piece. They are still cheap though.

I think i'm gonna contact this shop if I can have the document specifications and design one on myself and mail it to them without using their onlinesystem. Will keep you updated. 10 pounds would be a steal.

If they answer my message I just send to them I will design and buy a case for myself I think. So I can get familliar with how they wan't to receive their files and offcourse a quality check. [edited and tag for update ntf @ 8cspurs8 8cspurs8 ]

Let me know mate, cheers

Finally, a decent Bobby Soldier wallpaper ...

400__roberto_soldado_by_rgb7-d6rayhh.jpg

I just really dislike the huge BOLA logo, and whatever that is written below Soldado's name.
It just ruined this beautiful image.
I mean, 1 freakin logo/trademark is enough (at the corner).
If anyone has those epic PS skills and can edit those things out, it'd be appreciated.
BTW, I do have some OCD ...:bentley:

its INDONESIAN weekly paper for sure. bola means ball.

ROBERTO SOLDADO
tottenham's goal machine, the hope bearer.
:levystare:

Back
Top Bottom