Burnley (A) 2/9 Sat 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Honeymoon over, we are dropping points here.

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

Yup.

Bottom line is, we gotta get lucky with injuries.

And no stupid reds.

This is defo a one-game-a-week, squad.

Shameful.

Give Ange the tools and we can go places.

Bald Cunt seems to like us stuck in the land of low expectations, tho.

Fucking cunt.
The people disagreeing with this post, think our squad is just fine and can withstand injuries, and Levy is doing a great job for THFC and doesn't have to give Ange adequate tools to weather a full season.

Can someone please tell me just what is going on, here?

I'd only be able to understand this if it was coming from Gooners.

Hey all you melts ( in particular) who still can't understand that the Kane replacement is the new style of football we're playing, y'all start getting it now?
fuck off cunt

Excellent performance aside from the two easy goals conceded. Even though Bissouma and Sarr struggled under Burnley’s pressure we still had enough to whip them.

Great to see Son back to his best, what Conte was asking him to do last season was fucking demented. Get him in scoring positions and he will deliver, he always has.

Glad that Ange has now made his mind up on Richarlison too, he is not good enough to start matches as our striker.
Richie didn't start because he was injured, but I agree.

Hey all you melts ( in particular) who still can't understand that the Kane replacement is the new style of football we're playing, y'all start getting it now?

Agree that its the style that would have replaced Kane, no individual could have done that.

Just wish we had given Ange a slightler deeper squad to work with. With Johnson and am Ange-inspired Gil to return, its the CB area we need to look at in Jan. Hoping there's no serious injuries

Great result. Have a negative ( sorry ). There was a really alarming drop off in quality for the final 15. I don’t think we can be so sloppy as that in other games. I would think we had about 20% possession in that period. Disappointing attitude or is it reflecting bench quality ?

But… the result overall is great 👍 Burnley has been our graveyard too many times.

Vicario’s save @ 1-3 was quality. Liking him to be honest.
What, the final 15 when we were leading 5-1....

Yup.

Bottom line is, we gotta get lucky with injuries.

And no stupid reds.

This is defo a one-game-a-week, squad.

Shameful.

Give Ange the tools and we can go places.

Bald Cunt seems to like us stuck in the land of low expectations, tho.

Fucking cunt.
Nail on the head. One change in the midfield or defence and it isn't the same team.

Back
Top Bottom