Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.
Depth isn't tested by playing all backups together, depth is tested by having the players slot in for first XI players. A nearly fully rotated team playing poorly doesn't tell you anything.
Exactly which is what I said in the Fulham thread. You have see how Solomon would in place of kulu but playing with madd Biss son etc. not playing with royal skipp PEH etc.

Can't see him doing that unless he has had a couple of relatively successful years with us and his stock has increased.

Wouldn't make sense. He was worked with lower quality squads than we have for his whole career. Tottenham are potentially the pinnacle of his career.
Managers get zero forgiveness in the marketplace for being undermined by poor club transfer business. It just is what it is.

We're Ange's meal ticket, or not. He knew that going in. For a guy who celebrated his 55th birthday with the Yokohama F. Marinos having never coached in Europe, it's a risk he'll take.

story justice GIF by Primer

It sets us up perfectly to be rinsed by Chelsea on a fee or get the rug pulled out from under us for Gallagher at the last second though.

So naive. That's why you cannot have so many moving parts going into deadline day, you just cannot do 8 deals in 24 hours without something going wrong.

I hate Levy's over-confidence with this shite so much.

It sets us up perfectly to be rinsed by Chelsea on a fee or get the rug pulled out from under us for Gallagher at the last second though.

So naive. That's why you cannot have so many moving parts going into deadline day, you just cannot do 8 deals in 24 hours without something going wrong.

If Gallagher is the only option then we will get fucked for sure

I miss Paratici, how long does his ban last?

Back
Top Bottom