Summer Transfer Thread 2023! - Closed (Maybe)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rate this window out of 10

Results are only viewable after voting.

Oh great, there's a Jan release clause. So this will be his stay:

Im Out GIF

50+ pages since I logged on earlier........ Fuck that.

Reg > Man U (Loan) ?
Gallagher ?
Johnson ?
Dier playing silly buggers......
Shady direct to bin with no yellow?

Anything else?

I'm still staggered that there are some people who, even now, are still prepared to give Levy the benefit of the doubt.

Stupid twats

Who? Where are these pro levy people you and others speak of? If there’s one thing everyone on this forum can universally agree on it’s that levy is a complete fucking nightmare

Spot on.

The only move we really needed to make this summer is get that cunt out of OUR club. For ever. He and all his minions. Fuck them.

Get together with your mates and put up £3.5 billion and buy him out. I can provide a couple of email addresses for some really high worth clients if you find yourself short of a couple of quid. Don’t bother with Zuck, I’ve already solicited him years ago when he was wealthier. He had no interest and I don’t think Priscilla is much of a football fan.

Alternatively, you can get all sweary on the Internet and put him on super secret probation again this season.

Gallagher has a good shot on him and loves making runs into the box, so he'll do well in the RCM spot, definitely far better than Skipp. He can also be the 6 in a pinch.
Like I said before though, my concern that he'll get assurances from the club for a starting spot to get him to sign, and I prefer seeing Sarr as an RCM.

Not sure about being a 6. Gallagher’s weakest point is he is not for the want of a better word a ‘’baller’’ like Bissouma, Bentancur or Sarr. Our system you need the player at the base of midfield to be the best or close to best baller in the team, great press resistance, ability to progress the ball from deep.

He isn’t that guy, he is a more a fighter and hard presser with a good eye for goals, like a Lampard type, a solid number 8 or maybe a number 10.

Back
Top Bottom