Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Protesting outside a stadium achieves fuck all. That's why most people make their voices heard in the stadium and on social media (and the media itself of course).

People are allowed an opinion on a forum though as well mate, that's what it exists for and this is the thread to discuss Levy and ENIC, people have a right to defend or attack them in equal measure.

I could say that people who watch the PL but are opposed to Saudi ownership are hypocritical because it's supporting the current system that props this kind of ownership up, therefore they have no right to complain unless they "do something" about it.

If we shamed everyone who had an opinion but didn't take any action then we could point the finger at the majority of the country for not protesting the current people in charge of it.

Where do we draw the line with this?

I understand your frustration seeing people complain and yet actively do nothing to illicit change but that's life mate, it's the small minority that often make the biggest changes.
I've no problem with people complaining but not protesting.

People can complain all they want, but to attack others that have a different view, and blame them for the status quo, when they can't be arsed to do anything even when they attend a game, is pure hypocrisy.

HOW is this bald muppet on holiday when we have only sold 1 player all summer?

ENIC are the worst owners when it comes to fucking selling players.

We will start missing out on talent if they don't get started. Always haggling up for more money.

HOW is this bald muppet on holiday when we have only sold 1 player all summer?

ENIC are the worst owners when it comes to fucking selling players.

We will start missing out on talent if they don't get started. Always haggling up for more money.
Levy being on holiday doesn't have any bearing, does it?

VDV having his medical Sun/Mon apparently, if it's all good then he signs. Levy being in Miami won't stop or delay that.

You do know there's a 'Don' Levy appreciation thread? That might be more up your street, mate.

:nunothumb:
I have always criticised Levy when he does not act in the teams best interest which includes his meddling in transfers resulting in us not getting a player or not getting rid of one. It was better last season but I will not be happy with Levy if he chooses finance over football for this season. Last season proved we are a better team with Kane and that the other strikers and in particular Richie cannot score the goals Kane can. The majority of posters in the Kane thread are pro selling Kane but why are you not criticising Levy for putting finance first. Whilst it is not a done deal so many supporters agree to accept the money that it is giving Levy a green light to proceed. Instead you are concerned about a much more minor matter being ticket prices. My post was not just aimed at you as I know there are other anti Levy posters but all strangely absent from the Kane thread. Do you agree we should accept the cash £86m rather than keep him another year and risk him leaving for nothing.

Thought I would unignore this thread to post that we have sold out the first 3 home games I believe.
And also this.

Was thinking of changing my mind and going to this. Doesn't seem to be much left, unless you want the back of the high areas.

I will be popping this thread back on ignore after this post so no further comments from me.

Hypocrisy GIF

I don`t tweet I quack!

Maybe to check out thr likelihood of himself being implicated when the court proceedings kick off next month

praying-hard-pokimane-mcctqh4edws78jzm.gif

I’d be surprised if he wasn’t involved . They are close . Just speculation but how the hell did his net worth jump from £420m to £1b in such a short time

Back
Top Bottom