*****Wolverhampton Wanders v Tottenham Hotspur Entertainment Complex *******3pm Saturday 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Goons comeback from 2 down and score last minute winner. We never looked like scoring. Brighton thrashed spam 4-0 we only managed 2-0 and they are in fa cup qf. Let that sink in. Whoever wants conte to stay is not a spurs supporter. That 2nd half was appalling for team chasing top4 and to take advantage of toon losing. They made attempt to change anything apart swap like for like and keep playing the sane way.
As always! There´s not even a sniff of a Plan B!

Same boring tactics, same fucking formation, EVERY FUCKING GAME!!!

OK.

I know this will not be a popular opinion but; as with my view after the Chelsea game, I am going to say what I actually think rather than what will not upset the consensus.

I thought Spurs were a bit unlucky today.

Spurs were better than Wolves and should not have lost this game.

If one of the two Spurs attempts at goal, which hit the bar, goes in then Wolves need two to win.

The home crowd would have lost interest because they know better than anyone Wolves have been struggling to score one goal in any game.

Spurs would probably have gone on to pick Wolves off on the counter attack and racked up a respectable winning margin.

This is football.

Sometimes the luck is with you; sometimes it isn't.

Goals change games.

After 45 minutes I was as pleased with Spurs first half performance as I have been with any first half performance all season.

Spurs played their way through the midfield, pressed the Wolves defenders into errors and were in complete control of the game. We never looked under pressure.

The only constructive criticism I will offer is that Spurs failed to create enough clear cut chances despite hitting the crossbar twice and having a total of 8 attempts on target from our 22 attempts at goal.

If Spurs continue to play football, like they played in the first half today, I will be happier.

Liverpool will finish 4th anyway.

Spurs are now 33-1 to win the Champions League.

Gooners will blow the title. Xhaka cannot be a champion.

I want some of that. :wansum:
The voice of reason, no anger , no swearing.

7 but without the hope part
Sad Fight Club GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Gold is an unofficial club stooge.

Isn't that obvious?
Yeah. Pretty much my conclusion. His first question should be….

“Are the club aware just how furious the fan base are with the ineptitude and lack of focus that is obvious to everyone”.

But it won’t be and the silly bollocks will ramble on for an hour and a half via YouTube telling us a load of shit.

Does anyone ask them to explain their “thought” process on the subs? I mean what was the idea of moura for kulu rather than say rich or Dan? Lucas has been fit for a few weeks now but all of sudden he seems to first choice behind Kane and son.
What was the idea of swapping porro for royal with 10 mins left. What is royal gonna do. We’re they gonna make any more subs if we didn’t go 1 down. Would dier have come on instead? It’s brains dead thinking!
I never pay any attention to the managers' press conferences post match, but given the type of junk that seems to be rolled out for articles I sort of doubt it.

When Levy starts running training in the week, gives the team talks, picks the line up, gives tactical instructions on the pitch, refuses to make subs, then i'll blame him for the defeat.

Richarlison isn't a bad player. Or inept fucking management have ruined him, like they do so many of our players.

I did put a couple of quid on a treble at HT: Woolwich, Chelsea and Wolves to win at 22/1

Only problem is at the final whistle I noticed a leak coming through the ceiling from the bathroom upstairs. Spursy….

The voice of reason, no anger , no swearing.
I want Spurs to entertain me.

I said as much after the win against Chelsea.

Spurs played in a manner today that I can live with.

Of course i'm frustrated that we didn't win.

That does not change the fact that we should have won.

I can't abide 'winning' playing negative football. It isn't winning in my view.

Spurs were better to watch today so I will hang on to the positives from that.

I hope the style from today continues and I believe results will improve.

Son had a few attempts on target and hit the bar.

So Woolwich score in the last minute to make us look even bigger useless cunts. Why because they have a MF with creativity who keep the ball and can control games while we have two fucking defensive midfielders in a shit system that only an utter fucking imbecile would play week after week.

Whats the point, our mngnt team look shocked everytime we go behind. Rub there heads thinking what can we do - the answer is nothing because we never have creativity in MF.

Another shit season with a manager who is a shockingly poor fit for the club chosen by an equally shockingly poor chairmen .

End the season now with another COVID outbreak is our bet result. ....
Yes we have soent o er £200M since conte came plus the shed load Pat bought in summer 21. Yet not one player you could say provides that but of magic. I said last summer we needed a player with some magic like a Maddison but we got richarlison who is worse than ndombele. If people think him running around a bit is worth £60M then there are delusional conte doesn’t really trust players with skill. Like I said in another post players like ossie, Glenn, gazza, waddle, gazza Rd, etc would have been shipped out by this Dino mk1. His been upgraded to mk1 as at least jose would make subs much earlier and he wasn’t stuck to this 523 system.

Back
Top Bottom