*****Wolverhampton Wanders v Tottenham Hotspur Entertainment Complex *******3pm Saturday 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The subs thing is so fucking annoying. I don't understand it honestly, it goes back to Poch. Are we paying subs by the minute or something?
Does anyone ask them to explain their “thought” process on the subs? I mean what was the idea of moura for kulu rather than say rich or Dan? Lucas has been fit for a few weeks now but all of sudden he seems to first choice behind Kane and son.
What was the idea of swapping porro for royal with 10 mins left. What is royal gonna do. We’re they gonna make any more subs if we didn’t go 1 down. Would dier have come on instead? It’s brains dead thinking!

We know Kane is definitely not good at any range of freekicks. So maybe someone else should have a go by now.

Kane should have been kicked off of them in favour of Sonny years ago.

The fact that Porro hit the bar on his first attempt immediately betters anything that Harry has mustered since his flukey, one and only FK goal 8/9 years ago.

Last edited:
I thought we played ok for the first 60 minutes their substitutions improved them considerably - really couldn’t understand bringing moura on / really wonder what goes on in training to bring him on
Yeah, I really do not understand this sudden love for Lucas. He’s leaving in 3 months and yet he’s getting time over our new signings.

Absurd management.

Back
Top Bottom