FA Cup -Preston (A) 28/01 - 6PMKO BBC1

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Newcastle are out

and liverpool should be....
Oh yeah forget about the owls! Just 3 teams left then to really worry about.
Yep wolves won fair & square 3-1 but ref let the home crowd get to him. Just saw they got Brighton away so that will be tough. Luton or Grimsby will be perfect for us.

Oh yeah forget about the owls! Just 3 teams left then to really worry about.
Yep wolves won fair & square 3-1 but ref let the home crowd get to him. Just saw they got Brighton away so that will be tough. Luton or Grimsby will be perfect for us.
If we want to really win a trophy, then complacency is our greatest enemy.

Just about got to my seat as we kicked off, as I waited for 35 minutes to get served with a butter pie! The service at the counter I queued up was appalling. Mind you it was really tasty, wonder if you can get them on Deliveroo??
Good performance, Hot Rod makes a huge difference. Deki was as rusty as an old nail, hopefully he will get back to his best with some more game time.
So pleased for Sonny, lovely goals, he needed that performance as much as we did.
Was it wrong for me to feel a lot more comfortable with Forster in goal? Nice cameo from Danjuma.
The highlight of the game was the lad who ran on the pitch and took a couple of selfies with our players. I know I shouldn't but it did make me chuckle.
Hope to get back to Lea Valley before midnight. Safe journey home everyone :)
Funny how you picked up on our slow service , its a big issue at the moment within the club. Glad you enjoyed the Butter pie when you got it though. Think Clayton Park who make them can send them to your house via their website

I thought we gave a good account of ourselves for 60 minutes . We were never going to come out and try to out football you it was more about staying in the game . A bit of class from Son was the difference to this point. The gaps then started to appear and the prem level football showed.
Been great to be welcomed onto your forum and great that many of you chose to visit Pebbleleague (ours) Good luck with the rest of your season

PS : Make sure you get some "Butter Pies" ordered

Saying it for weeks. PEH should be nowhere near the 11 with Biss and Skippy to partner Benty.
I dont know if this is the game to look at and come to any conclusions at all. Son who has looked shite all season scores two great goals. Skipp who has looked meh since coming back was very very good . Bissouma's best game in a spurs shirt too. New guy comes in and scores. Even Emerson didnt look like he was damaging us. So it might jsut be the level of opposition that allowed these players to be good. Not that its not worth trying Biss and Bent.

What became really obvious was just how shite Doherty and Sessegnon were. Look rubbish even against low level clubs.

Back
Top Bottom