Tottenham Hotspur v Woolwich Scum (15th Jan - 4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What utter bollocks have I posted??
1. That I was in any way excusing our abject, dismal excuse for a performance today.

2. That you're a Poch fanboy, when you can't even spell his name.

Okay for starters?

...apologies, I'm in an understandably foul frame of mind at the moment. What a cuntish display of 'I'm getting paid megabucks, so I don't give a fuck' I just witnessed.

Before everyone blames Conte, just ask yourself, who could do better with this team?

How many times have we said "x manager would do better" only to end up in the exact same position?

Our problem is the people who run the club have no idea what the vision on the pitch is, they are out of ideas and throwing shit at the wall hoping it sticks whilst refusing to do what is needed to fix the issues.

The players and the manager might be failing on the individual day but the overall picture is a club that is lost at sea and needs a new captain to steer us on course.
Sure your right but on match day in NLD all that goes out if window. We at least expect our team to turn in the first 45 mins at home ffs! Regardless who the owners are,

Money plus teams who generally win the league anyway. Chavs were regular winners of pl before he ticked up. Juve dominated Italy fir 10 years and inter ok they had t win it for a few years but have regular winners plus juve then hit money troubles.

Conte can't make Sessegnon cross like a human 2x in the first 5 minutes or not get destroyed against Saka like he did. He can't tell Dier anymore to step out once in a while for a challenge. He can't make Son improve his touch. He can't even replace the players mentioned above because their replacements aren't as good/have just come from injury.

No but he can make subs earlier and he can play with a back four

Towards the back end of the first half there was a ball played right to left and before the ball reached him Zinchenko was clapping ( over his head ) the quality of pass. Yep. We put so little pressure on them that they actually had time to clap a pass.

Fucking Disgusting performance from Spurs today in that first half.

1. That I was in any way excusing our abject, dismal excuse for a performance today.

2. That you're a Poch fanboy, when you can't even spell his name.

Okay for starters?

...apologies, I'm in an understandably foul frame of mind at the moment. What a cuntish display of 'I'm getting paid megabucks, so I don't give a fuck' I just witnessed.

No worries! Think we are all pissed off! Excuse my spelling not my strong point! Especially when im
Just angry and so fed up with our club!

No other emotion than a tired sadness.
At the time, anger that we didn't show up, followed by despair at knowing they were going to win, now at the tired sadness stage on train home. The noodles will be a bit of comfort before bedtime, but then reality will bite me in the morning. So glad I don't work anymore, wouldn't want to face all the plastic gooners.

So many screaming Conté out. What must he do. The players aren't playing with any ambition. They one the field just to collect their salaries.

This is 60% the same players who got Poch, Jose, and Nuno sacked. Here we see them doing the exact same thing. "Not Giving a Shit". We had ample opportunity to get rid of the Deadwood....... Actually make that "Weeds", cause they choking the living shit out of players that actually want to play.

I won't be watching this shit any longer. I won't be buying anything associated with Spurs. ENIC, Levy and all those who want a bigger Real Estate Firm can watch this shit. I am done. And for those ENIC apologists, if this is what you believe your support is worth, knock yourself out.

To Conté and Jose, you were doomed from the start. I don't blame you. Only so much can be with these players. I know now why we didn't get Ten Hag. I don't think he would have taken this shit.

Time Conté to open your mouth with straight forward, hard, facts. Levy isn't worth protecting. He will leave a stain on your CV. Just ask Jose.
So their dinasour tactics have no blame attached?

At the time, anger that we didn't show up, followed by despair at knowing they were going to win, now at the tired sadness stage on train home. The noodles will be a bit of comfort before bedtime, but then reality will bite me in the morning. So glad I don't work anymore, wouldn't want to face all the plastic gooners.
I feel ya, babe.

:dierpochhug:

I'm just so fucking bored. I've been to every single home match in all competitions this season and it's all such boring passive shit.

I wasn't looking forward to today in the slightest and it should never feel like that for any match but especially not the NLD

Very disappointing today. Struggling to find many positives, Woolwich were the better side. They took their chances and looked stronger. We had a few chances but can't say they were deserved.

Sess had a shite game and Lloris is finished.

Sarr did well considering the match, thought Kane tried but to no avail.

Just frustrating.

S
that turned to be not the smartest idea in hindsight.

Chants of "dirty fucking jewish cunt" from some absolute twats. I eventually had to tell one of them that he's the fucking cunt to which he asks "you calling me a cunt". I was annoyed so told him "I'd bounce his head off the wall" to which he tells me (he"s with around 7 mates btw) "conte is a fucking shit manager and your a bunch of jewish cunts"

my mate whose not even spurs wanted to twat the prick but I said to leave it as I'm basically offering the guy out and he's telling me my manager is shit. He dont really want it.

Won't be doing that in full Spurs gear again but honestly why have pride in a team that literally didn't have pride for themselves.
Sounds a bit like Derek and Clive

I don’t know what our team does in training. I don’t see any clear discernible strategy, I don’t see any quality passing either.

Yep. Heavy touches, balls played at waist height, balls played behind instead of in front of a forward facing player .... the list is endless.

Seems like there is absolutely no technical ability on the ball in the entire squad.

I swear they must work on fitness and nothing else.

Son was rubbish today, bloody awful.. I am convinced he is being played for commercial reasons..

Too many Son fans at the Stadium (who don't support Spurs), too many general tourists and people actually buying and wearing Spurs / Woolwich half 'n' half scarves - wtf is all that about..

I would happily knock this stadium down and go back to the old WHL with 30 odd thousand supporters that want to be there..

Back
Top Bottom