Tottenham Hotspur v Woolwich Scum (15th Jan - 4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You know what the solution is

jeque-cash-money.gif

Other than Sarr..its been shit.

Let's not act like he's been any good either though.

He's been calm and composed under pressure but hes still leaving his man far too often in midfield. Gets beaten in the press far too easily too.

But he's very young and this was a bit of a baptism of fire for him.

Is anyone even surprised with that spurs first half ? It’s been the same disasterclass that we’ve seen all year. Poor work rate. Can’t string passes together. Outnumbered in the MF. Nothing going down the wings which is the basis to Conte’s system.

Conte needs to change the formation. This 5 at the back business isn’t working. A midfield 3 is the way to go and tbh, we actually have the talent in the area. 5 at the back is allowing teams to get at us and expose our weakness which is clearly our defence. With the games we have this month, we could be in serious trouble come February

So many screaming Conté out. What must he do. The players aren't playing with any ambition. They one the field just to collect their salaries.

This is 60% the same players who got Poch, Jose, and Nuno sacked. Here we see them doing the exact same thing. "Not Giving a Shit". We had ample opportunity to get rid of the Deadwood....... Actually make that "Weeds", cause they choking the living shit out of players that actually want to play.

I won't be watching this shit any longer. I won't be buying anything associated with Spurs. ENIC, Levy and all those who want a bigger Real Estate Firm can watch this shit. I am done. And for those ENIC apologists, if this is what you believe your support is worth, knock yourself out.

To Conté and Jose, you were doomed from the start. I don't blame you. Only so much can be with these players. I know now why we didn't get Ten Hag. I don't think he would have taken this shit.

Time Conté to open your mouth with straight forward, hard, facts. Levy isn't worth protecting. He will leave a stain on your CV. Just ask Jose.

Is there anyone on here who still has any faith left in Syrup head whatsoever?

Was his team selection worthy of a 15 million quid a year "Elite manager"

And then sitting there whilst it all goes to shit without doing anything.....

Back
Top Bottom