Vlad Chiricheș

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One of the worst players I have seen perform, close to 10 million for this guy? would have done well to keep Caulker. This guy does not justify his transfer fee whatsoever. I just wish our club would actually invest on some quality. Woolwich brought in Koscielny for the equivalent of this guys fee and this guy is nowhere near the player Koscielny is, did you see how he manhandled Soldado on the weekend?
Having fun, Bob?

what a great fucking stadium, it looks like a big cake. I like cake.

Levy...sort it. I want a cake stadium

...what so they can re-name it the "White Icing 'Heart' Lane Cake" Stadium?? No ta!!
heart-shaped-wedding-cakes-4.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lane_cake (who knew 'Lane Cake' was a thing?)

....or did you just mean this?
6669777505_0e87a57b12_z.jpg

Tottenham Quakers, according to google & Wikipedia

A Tottenham Hotspur fansite states that Tottenham Cake "was originally sold by the baker Henry Chalkley (who was a Friend or Quaker) at the price of 1 old penny, with smaller mis-shaped pieces sold for 1/2 an old penny", adding that the pink colouring was derived from mulberries found growing at the Tottenham Friends burial ground.[1]

Although therefore not directly linked to the football team, Ted Willis recalls in his autobiography that, "In 1901 it was given away free to local children to celebrate the Spurs' first victory in the FA Cup Final".

Willis describes the cake as being "a peculiar local invention" of north London, but the cake is now mass-produced by the Greggs chain of bakers. The above-mentioned fansite also reports that the cakes are also still baked for Tottenham Friends meetings (still using mulberries).

you should make it the official cake based confectionry of the 1882 movement from the sounds of it.

Although Cadburys mint chocolate mini rolls are great too

Dan is a God among men. Taking time out of his busy schedule to caress his keyboard with his fleshy truth digits and impart us all with soothing soothsayer like words of calming wisdom that our defensive future is fine under the stewardship of the mighty Vlad!

And if Vlad should fail to live up to expectation then so be it I leave you with a quote from the great Oscar Wilde

I think Dan, in creating Vlad, somewhat overestimated his ability.

OFF-TOPIC! (pause time on your job places FOR 7 MINUTES,guys,get your donuts or pancakes,lightning a cigarette)
because some brittish (metal band) concert in Romania, Bucharest downtown,in july 2013,i mean 2 months ago
IRON MAIDEN - Fear of the dark (Live) (you all must say for the opponent teams of Vlad in UK, "FEAR OF THE DARK ,BECAUSE VLAD (Tepes) IS HERE!" MWWHAHAHAHAHA...

Some brittish passing through romanian capital ,in the dark...
METAL NEVER DIE!:dwi:

Last edited:
Today,5th september,manager of Romania,held his last conference press before tomorrow important match for the "yellow boys" (something like "now or never",decisive game) Romania - Hungary 6th september ,21.00 hour Bucharest Time, 19.00 hour London Time)
He said many things about many his players under command,and about Chiricheş said just: "...he's OK,he had some days ago a "blind pain" on his foot *,but now he's fine ,training normal..."
*(Dan)=(dunno what foot,left or right)

THAT MEANS ,tomorrow,Chiricheş WILL PLAY 100% ,in the first team"
Here,he training today morning,which from those players is Vlad?(you must guess),otherwise,you are not Spurs fan yet... (just joking);)
z5av.jpg

Last edited:
Today,5th september,manager of Romania,held his last conference press before tomorrow important match for the "yellow boys" (something like "now or never",decisive game) Romania - Hungary 6th spetmeber ,21.00 hour Bucharest Time, 19.00 hour London Time)
He said many things about many his players under command,and about Chiricheş said just: "...he's OK,he had some days ago a "blind pain" on his foot *,but now he's fine ,training normal..."
*(Dan)=(dunno what foot,left or right)

THAT MEANS ,tomorrow,Chiricheş WILL PLAY 100% ,in the first team,like captain (for the first time for him in the "yellow" t-shirt in the role of captain ( at 23 years old)".
Here,he training today morning,which from those players is Vlad?(you must guess),otherwise,you are not Spurs fan yet... (just joking);)
z5av.jpg
I can't believe Vlad is in last place. Why did we spend almost 10 mil on a guy with no pace at all?

:troll:

I can't believe Vlad is in last place. Why did we spend almost 10 mil on a guy with no pace at all?

:troll:
because HE DESERVE MUCH MORE THAN 10 MILLIONS,steaua fans was a little upset saying that he deserve much more than these 10 millions...and the second,in my opinion ,that was a lie coming from manager of Romania,Victor Piturca,some days ago,said "Vlad have a problem ,i don't know if he will play...",Chiriches don't have a real problem,nothing serious to be concern, that statement was just to put on the wrong road ,his oponnent manager of Hungary...he's fine 100% physically,he will play tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom