Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hey Guys Long Time Reader First Time Poster. I Noticed Today That Our Shorts Were White Does This Point To A White Shorts In Our Third Kit? Just Wondering.

Hey Guys Long Time Reader First Time Poster. I Noticed Today That Our Shorts Were White Does This Point To A White Shorts In Our Third Kit? Just Wondering.

Is our European kit.

I would love for the third kit to be navy/black with white shorts (and white HP) though. Would make up for all these frou frou colors we seem to be running about in this year.

Why is the under armour name on the sleeves taped off? or photoshoped or in general not there

I assume it's against the Europa League uniform, uhh, code or whatever. The logo is still on the chect so that's my best guess.

Yeah interesting... if the third kit doesn't have white shorts then they'll be 4 sets of shorts most likely.

Recent shots of our new kit from Fifa 14

fifa14_gylfi.jpg

fifa14_daws.jpg

fifa14_vertonghen.jpg

[quotlmallpunch, post: 345866, member: 975"]Why Do You Capitalize Every Word That You Type? Just Wondering.[/quote]
Sorry about That ItS A Glitch On My Phone It Happens On Other Forums Too. Its Alot Of Work To Go Back And CorreCt It sorry.

Back
Top Bottom