Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

stop fuck off GIF
For clarification, that gif was aimed at you, Mbulelo Mabizela Mbulelo Mabizela and not Dele. Next level petty.

When that announcement drops it'll truly hit me that he's gone. I wanted him gone, but it's still going to make me extremely sad, just like it happened with Rose. Good luck Dele, hopefully he smashes it at Everton. Thanks for the win at Stamford Bridge, the 2nd half v Ajax and many more things.

Sooooo is this going through or what? Also very odd to sign both Van de Beek and Dele
Play the odds, 1 of the 2 will probably rebound. They'll contribute and you can sell them for a fee that more than covers the loss on the other.

Recruiting with the fantasy that every player will hit is doomed to fail. Thats whats been so wrong with Spurs lately. Buy in volume and discard what doesn't pan out.

Play the odds, 1 of the 2 will probably rebound. They'll contribute and you can sell them for a fee that more than covers the loss on the other.

Recruiting with the fantasy that every player will hit is doomed to fail. Thats whats been so wrong with Spurs lately. Buy in volume and discard what doesn't pan out.
Levy was great at that once upon a time, in a different football world.

Last edited:

As much as I'm sad to see him go, it was time for him to make the move, not just for us, but for himself.

Obviously, I don't know the ins and outs of the going one with himself and THFC but it all at seemed as though someone at Tottenham tried to mature his playing style when he's one of those "street" ballers who needs to be trusted over the full 90 minutes (Foden has the same air about him for now) and everyone (including the fans) couldn't afford to give him any more patience. Perhaps this is on some of us as well. Maybe he needed a Redknapp style manager of "Just go out there and have a go son"

All the best Dele, I hope you manage to rekindle the love and joy that you first came to us with.

He needed to move on but still it's heartbreaking

He was a big part of us becoming good and I will always have an emotional connection with him and the other players that were great for us, seems like an end of en era

But we have backed Conte, wish him well except against us

Back
Top Bottom