Vlad Chiricheș

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Surely he would only be cup tied for the Europa if they fail to qualify For the CL?

When I saw that the Chairman was Gigi Becali I wasn't surprised it hit a roadblock, if you don't know who he is then look him up on Wikipedia lol. :avbshock:

As a defender in the Prem , yes. For me the first defender on the team sheet is Daws, our captain and leader. If we get Vlad I wouldn't mid JV playing LB some times. JV is clearly a better footballer than Daws, but is fragile defensively too often, and lacks the aerial presence of Daws, which is imperative for at least one CB in a Prem team.
Disagree about Super Jan: he has that bit of flair and a hard tough work ethic which galvanises the defense. Should be next Spurs captain. Vlad and him would compliment each other well:rolleyes:

Surely he would only be cup tied for the Europa if they fail to qualify For the CL?

Correct - you can't represent two clubs who that season play in the same competition

like everything to do with the CL and EL the rules are vastly overcomplicated because teams can drop down into the EL at various stages

Disagree about Super Jan: he has that bit of flair and a hard tough work ethic which galvanises the defense. Should be next Spurs captain. Vlad and him would compliment each other well:rolleyes:

Fair enough, but to me Daws is our captain and rightly so. I think Vlad would complement Daws better than JV.

Correct - you can't represent two clubs who that season play in the same competition

like everything to do with the CL and EL the rules are vastly overcomplicated because teams can drop down into the EL at various stages

I thought that too. If they get into the group stages then we signed this lad, I don't think we could play him in the Europa until they are unable to play it. So either they qualify for the CL last 16 or go out in 4th place in their group...

So theoretically if Steau qualified, and then got knocked into the Europa after Christmas this guy could become cup tied.

Maybe the nutjob has calmed down now:

Adam Suter ‏@Adam79Suter Beskyttet konto3 m
Chiriches agreement reached with Steaua Bucharest - £7million subject to medical (which is likely to be early next week) Decent player!
So I don't understand. Has Levy been Gigi'd? This is more fucked up than a double rainbow... WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!!!

Gigi_zpscfad860c.png

So I don't understand. Has Levy been Gigi'd? This is more fucked up than a double rainbow... WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!!!

It means fuck all since most of it is probably Twitter made up bullshit. Agents pushing for a few extra bob shocker.

Back
Top Bottom