Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The "I Will" is clearly overlaid, as in, it's not on the computer screen that's having it's picture taken. If it is it's really oddly alligned/askew. Looks like someone took a pic of their own photoshop and added "I Will" over top. That said, not a bad look.

Surely when releasing a new kit, you'd take pictures of the actual thing, rather than photoshoping it onto old pictures? Just doesn't make sense.

I don't think it's a case of having to photoshop it over the old kit but it's just a way to show the kit 'in action' so to speak.

Manchester united did the same with their kit this season.

D6gSItu.jpg

I just thought it looked too professional to be a fake. Dont see why someone would go through all that effort for three days of photoshop fame amongst spurs fans. Then again this is the Internet. I'm of the persuasion it's real.

I just thought it looked too professional to be a fake. Dont see why someone would go through all that effort for three days of photoshop fame amongst spurs fans. Then again this is the Internet. I'm of the persuasion it's real.

Really wouldn't take all the much effort, and why do people make fakes at all if not just for a bit of attention. This would be regarded as a pretty successful fake, if people are debating its integrity.

Really wouldn't take all the much effort, and why do people make fakes at all if not just for a bit of attention. This would be regarded as a pretty successful fake, if people are debating its integrity.

Personally, I thought it looked like a bit of nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom