Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Don't you get it
Its Nuno not Kane

Nuno won't play with half fit players. This is a known fact about Nuno.
I'm sure Kane was willing to play but Nuno does not want to play half fit players.

Kane had no choice in the matter it was Nuno's decision.

Don't you get it
Its Nuno not Kane

Nuno won't play with half fit players. This is a known fact about Nuno.
I'm sure Kane was willing to play but Nuno does not want to play half fit players.

Kane had no choice in the matter it was Nuno's decision.
For the people reacting with this with a lauging emoji

What do you think has happened then?

Kane's still our best player and if Nuno has simply not accepted him fine.

But the amount of hate he is getting because Nuno didn't pick him because he's not fit. What's he done wrong now? I'm not doing it. I'm not turning against him .

That's what they want. They want us to turn against him.

He's not in the squad because he's unfit. He hasn't travelled because he's been training back at the ground. Poch did this regularly with players who needed fitness and Nuno seems no different
Why is he unfit? Sterling is starting and he only came back from his holidays on Monday

Blame Levy, not Harry.

Levy failed to meet not only Harry’s, but also the fans expectations for the last 3 seasons.

This doesn’t need to be an either or situation. Not sure why there has to be one side or another.

Levy can be to blame, and Kane can still be a cunt. These are not mutually exclusive things.

I think it really isn’t a million miles away from Campbell. Campbell saw out his contract and made himself available to play. He didn’t go AWOL & suggest his own valuation publicly. What he did was unforgivable. Is what Kane is doing that much more forgivable? Publicly humiliating the club, his new manager & team mates because they’re beneath him now? Lifting his skirt to City unashamedly. And worse of all, agitating for a move at a cut price so he gets his own way. Fuck him and fuck City if that’s how they want to carry on.
Surely you would not have preferred for Kane to 'honour' his previous contract and complete it and us get 0 money instead of kane signing one and us getting 100 million+ now.

For the people reacting with this with a lauging emoji

What do you think has happened then?
Seriously, you want an entire timeline?

He doesn’t want to be here. There are two likely and far more reasonable options.

1. He isn’t fit, mentally, to be an effective part of the team.

2. If he isn’t physically fit, its his own fault for not being at practice on time and getting ready.

Neither of those things are on Nuno, that is purely on Harry.

And Kane came back to training on Friday?
That's your answer.
He has been doing fitness work on his own since Monday. He is not a new signing, he knows all these players selected in the team today, he is fit and can slot in seamlessly. Come on if it wasn't for him wanting to join City he would be playing today and you know it.

Regardless of what has or hasn't happened in terms of his transfer, Kane has been a prick and is no better than Judas in my eyes now, hasn't even turned up for the game.

He could have been fit for the game, no excuses, he turned up for a CL final half crocked because he essentially declared himself fit.

He's a selfish record chasing cunt and he isn't Spurs.

Fuck him.

Surely you would not have preferred for Kane to 'honour' his previous contract and complete it and us get 0 money instead of kane signing one and us getting 100 million+ now.
No. He signed a new contract happily. If he sees it out then he’s kept his part of the bargain. If he goes for nothing at the end of it, then that’s in the club for not negotiating a new one with him.
What he’s done is fucking disgraceful. He is disrespecting fans, his manager and his team mates by deciding now he doesn’t want to see out a contract he signed. And also telling the club how much they should sell him to City for.

Back
Top Bottom