Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Last season's kit was leaked with his friend in the pic...

Ah-ha!
.... the little yellow cloud on a bedsheet first thing in the morning will take more clearing up than THAT!!

I NEED PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE OR ELSE IT DIDN'T HAPPEN GODAMMIT!!!!

I jest, of course! I'll take your word for it.

I saw that pic last summer - the chap was stood with the cardboard cut outs of Parker, Bale et al.

They did the rounds with his face blatantly in view, until someone eventually twigged & blurred it out.

T'was a great scoop IMO

Full version of a kit that's been doing the rounds...

m85d.jpg
[/URL]

Can't help but think these are 100% fake....just computer rendered mock ups by Joe Public.

When was the last time we had all 3 kits with the same template?

Perhaps we will end up with something in a similar vein, but I don't think for one minute we will end up with all three of those.

I think I'll only be convinced by an alleged leak if there is an air of genuine official leak about it i.e. like the pics of Modric in that WHL night shoot wearing the Puma shirt we entered the Champs league in...minus the sponsor. Or those infamous leaked pictures mentioned of that guy with the cut outs last year.

I am dying for next Monday...

:dawson:

I thought this was your missus?

170px-Tweenies_fizz.jpg

7/10. Would not bang

Haw-de-ha-de-haw-de-ho... you funny!

It's history... water under the bridge... we're just good friends now...

(and besides, I wouldn't touch her with a barge pole, I know where she's been!!!)

that one is pretty much whats its like when Sandro tells them about his holidays...do you wanna be the one that doesnt show interest ? :sandro:

Well I'll show interest as long as he doesn't tell me I should stand in the Park Lane and chant 'I will...' etc. I support Spurs, not some schmutter merchants

Back
Top Bottom