Summer 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I might drive for fun, but that would be in Lambo's, Pagani's and ultra rare Aston Zagato's

Well, you're a showy cunt. If you wanna be a showy cunt, at least be classy and drive classic, like my good friend Steve here:

6a00e54ef041e688330120a6c99101970b-800wi.jpg

edit: personally, I'd be content with a classic Shelby Cobra, like this:
images

Osvaldo will sign
Says who? I follow Roma regularly and Osvaldo is a must avoid in my opinion. This guy is a head case. He is selfish and doesn't pass much. This lead Lamela to tell him that he's not Maradona and Osaldo punched him. A couple months ago he blasted his interim coach Andreazzoli after their Copa Italia loss to Lazio saying that Andreazzoli is a Lazio fan and should celebrate with them. His goal tally was good but he missed a ton of chances. Adebayor would be a very good comparison to him. I hope Baldini realizes this with his time at Roma and stays away.

I don't want to sound alarmist or anything...but if this thread continues at its current rate, we may very well reach 400 before the new kits "drop" and before any signing. I am up for the challenge.

tumblr_m8sfhifZ3x1rbh0q1o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom