Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So if you disagree because Klopp lost a final, that’s fine.
WTF are you talking about? Oranges to oranges, Mou and Klopp took over teams same time-ish (early November) and Klopp got them to a cup final. Is Mou going to get us there this year like Klopp did? If Mou wins then that's a feather in his cap and only fitting because you rate him higher than Klopp anyway. If he doesn't then surely either you ahve to re-evaluate your Klopp hate or your Mou love.

It's a simple comparison Sammy and we can all see I've got you nuts in a grinder so just answer. You should be familiar with this feeling by now.

Yes he has. Now don’t be tiresome with the disagrees Baz. You look like a spoilt child. Debate or fuck off. You are seriously tedious.

I don’t debate with paranoid drunks just because they suddenly have a sober moment but plenty of time yet

Like I said

Fuck off you hypocrite

Yes he has. Now don’t be tiresome with the disagrees Baz. You look like a spoilt child. Debate or fuck off. You are seriously tedious.

You don’t know what I look like Joe

I haven’t posted my driving licence on here but I know exactly what you look like

Still going to the Falcon?

Bazali Bazali Can you find
I don’t debate with paranoid drunks just because they suddenly have a sober moment but plenty of time yet

Like I said

Fuck off you hypocrite
I was having a lovely time on here today - shooting the shit with interesting people, and then you turn up. The thickest bloke on here. The forum embarrassment. The bitter old lonely man. Seriously, get a hobby that doesn’t involve me. You’re so destructive.

Bazali Bazali Can you find

I was having a lovely time on here today - shooting the shit with interesting people, and then you turn up. The thickest bloke on here. The forum embarrassment. The bitter old lonely man. Seriously, get a hobby that doesn’t involve me. You’re so destructive.

Was it talking about flying kites 🪁?

Windy Joe

Did your wig blow off?

Not bitter and not lonely and certainly not an embarrassment

Bit of projection going on here I think but I better not be nasty or posters like Astro will come riding to your rescue like some shining knight

I’m going nowhere so get used to it or put me on ignore

Now fuck off and stop trying to derail the thread

Any examples of said players that ended up at Yeovil Scott?
I thought yeovil was a good team to choose as a stereotypical team a premiership player ends up at if he falls short. Of our current youngsters I'd say skipp ends up as a championship at best player. I would have guessed 1 or 2 a season end up in a lower division club. Onomah fulham last summer. Fredicks, Pritchard, archer, ceballos before then. Its hard to make it at spurs so its normal for them to end up in the lower divisions, some don't take kindly to that.

Last edited:
You don’t know what I look like Joe

I haven’t posted my driving licence on here but I know exactly what you look like

Well that’s smart because I’ve posted three pics of myself. Not much gets past you. You’re supposed to know what I look like. That’s the point of photographs. Come on - let’s have a peek at you. I acknowledge that it won’t be a terrifically large picture, but we’d be interested to see your likeness - given how much joy you take from ridiculing others.

I do know what you look like btw. You’re bald, obese, with one of those weird knob things bolted to the steering wheel of your junker automatic estate, which you wheel from side to side as you desperately try to avoid children and dogs as you veer dangerously across the shithole streets of Lincoln at speeds verging on reckless.

Well, not Shayon Harrison as his loan was cut short a few years ago. He's now rocking up at Almere city in the NL 2nd division. Perhaps yeovil was too high a standard?

edit: and I would like to point out that scott scott 's post was a 'conditional'

It's the 'if' that makes all the difference. That subjunctive mood throw ya PLMT?
Yeah yeovil was just a random lower league club that young premiership players end up at. It could be Bristol city or a fulham. Unless we say all of youngsters either stay or only go to other top division teams. Its normal that a few youngsters won't make it. Parrott is probably 50/50. I think skipp will end up in the championship. KWP probably to be sold if a decent fee gets offered. CCV may as well be sold, not sure why all the loans.

Well that’s smart because I’ve posted three pics of myself. Not much gets past you. You’re supposed to know what I look like. That’s the point of photographs. Come on - let’s have a peek at you. I acknowledge that it won’t be a terrifically large picture, but we’d be interested to see your likeness - given how much joy you take from ridiculing others.

I do know what you look like btw. You’re bald, obese, with one of those weird knob things bolted to the steering wheel of your junker automatic estate, which you wheel from side to side as you desperately try to avoid children and dogs as you veer dangerously across the shithole streets of Lincoln at speeds verging on reckless.

I don’t and never have lived in Lincoln

What a stupid cunt you are

I ridicule you because it’s so easy as you’re so obsessed with me

Not bald either
Full head of hair unlike you with your wig

Not disabled either but you carry on with your disabled and ageist jokes

Your mate Moody reckons I’m 63 and you 70
Both way out I’m afraid

Not obese either
Far from it
Again unlike you in your polo neck jumper complete with beer gut

I could go on but will leave it there

You’re a joke mate but you do have followers on here

You still haven’t answered me about the Falcon
We might meet and strike up a conversation?
We might have already done that?

You’ll never know

Toodles

Yeah yeovil was just a random lower league club that young premiership players end up at. It could be Bristol city or a fulham. Unless we say all of youngsters either stay or only go to other top division teams. Its normal that a few youngsters won't make it. Parrott is probably 50/50. I think skipp will end up in the championship. KWP probably to be sold if a decent fee gets offered. CCV may as well be sold, not sure why all the loans.
Yeah, I'm totally with you. These academy guys have moved surprise to expectation with these kids. The overwhelmingly vast majority* will not make it yet they go on and on while ignoring that fact. But don't take PLMT's question as 'honest'. It was a rhetorical ploy that didn't work. He'd rather debate you on that fine point where he could get some purchase rather than your overarching point which was too solid to fuck with. Arguing around the margins is too common round here. I'd rather just say someone has a good point.

And speaking of which, has anyone seen sammyspurs sammyspurs around here lately? He seems to have pulled his patented 'swerve' again. He does that when you pin him down. It's almost balletic. You can see it coming but it still impresses with grace and precision when it's done.

I don’t and never have lived in Lincoln

What a stupid cunt you are

I ridicule you because it’s so easy as you’re so obsessed with me

Not bald either
Full head of hair unlike you with your wig

Not disabled either but you carry on with your disabled and ageist jokes

Your mate Moody reckons I’m 63 and you 70
Both way out I’m afraid

Not obese either
Far from it
Again unlike you in your polo neck jumper complete with beer gut

I could go on but will leave it there

You’re a joke mate but you do have followers on here

You still haven’t answered me about the Falcon
We might meet and strike up a conversation?
We might have already done that?

You’ll never know

Toodles

Nobody is going to come straight out and ask for dick pics.

He was hitting on you and you blew it.

Bazali Bazali when you start with the funnies, you know you have no answer. It doesn’t work, it doesn’t fool anyone, and you just make yourself look stupid because you haven’t the wit, the nous, or the intelligence to refute anything I say. Can you say, with any honesty, that you’ve been a worthwhile poster today?

(And ‘you’ve’ is a perfectly acceptable contraction of ‘you have’. Don’t even think you are qualified to criticise other people’s English. You are as articulate as a sausage)

Back
Top Bottom