Woolwich (H) - The Gallas Derby

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

God you're a dullard, over excited about your first trip? One too many shandies in the pub before hand?

Bore off

Cunt

You're just delightful aren't you? This wasn't my first trip by a long shot, and won't be my last. You can say the same but at least I'm not a horrible cunt who has nothing better to do but troll people on a forum on a day when most of them are generally in a celebratory mood over a cracking result.

Is it that hard to go a day without being an overbearing prick? Why do you even come on here?

You're just delightful aren't you? This wasn't my first trip by a long shot, and won't be my last. You can say the same but at least I'm not a horrible cunt who has nothing better to do but troll people on a forum on a day when most of them are generally in a celebratory mood over a cracking result.

Is it that hard to go a day without being an overbearing prick? Why do you even come on here?

You kicked off, I burried you. If you don't like it. Up your game.

Does it matter? You're both Spurs. You're both grown men, why do you care what the other one thinks?

lennongoal.gif

I love this gif, specifically how Vermalen is kind of shuffle galloping backwards obliviously, then turns his head to notice Lennon only when he is already right behind him running at full sprint on to the through-ball. In response he half heartedly runs for about two steps, then preemptively pouts about giving up the goal before Lennon has even beaten Scezscney one on one.

:lennon:

lennongoal.gif

I love this gif, specifically how Vermalen is kind of shuffle galloping backwards obliviously, then turns his head to notice Lennon only when he is already right behind him running at full sprint on to the through-ball. In response he half heartedly runs for about two steps, then preemptively pouts giving up the goal before Lennon has even beaten Scezscney one on one.

:lennon:

He was that busy watching Bale he forgot all about Lennon...but then I don't think he was watching Bale either.

Back
Top Bottom