January 2020 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I’ll be all over Mitrovic. I don’t know why we haven’t put down a 25/30 mil bid and just snap the guy up. The guys a bully and scores goals on all levels. He would be the perfect Kane replacement and very realistic to acquire.

Not claiming to know anything real about him but Piatek's highlight video really isn't that impressive.

He does a lot more than score goals. In fact, he might not score enough in our set-up, but he would be creating more chances for others than Harry does. I'm up in the air about him. If Milan wants him out (or doesn't have room for him), I say we try to pick him up on loan for the remainder of the season, with an option to buy, if Jose rates him. Apparently, a certain Harry Kane is his role model.

Neither are Kane's to be fair.
Eh, he's had plenty of great shots over the years. Maybe it was just the video I watched but the ones I saw from Piatek were from set piece headers, tap ins and the occasional shot from outside the box but where the goalie completely misplayed the shot.

Not saying I wouldn't welcome him but not the sexiest video I've ever seen.

Not even that excited about a striker signing, I know it’s needed with H crocked but I want to see us put a bid in for a DM.

not even any credible rumours, we will continue to get out passed by relation fodder unless we invest there.

A new striker will be feeding off scraps unless we sort out this midfield.

:eriksenlol:
Just logged on and saw Glenn Murray being talked up as a potential signing.

Glenn Murray

giphy.gif

Bye
The levy effect. We are used to kane but would be delighted with Glenn Murray. Cheers levy, you are spoiling us!

His motivation I can't speak to other than internet fame. But he has been elevated by the cunts over there like the owner of the site. They/he gets the clicks/money but Hercules gets the acclaim. ITKs over there have their posts colored blue and you can't downvote anything they post or at least that's the tack I've taken. Many things straddle the line between 'ITK' and opinion so it's just safer.

He probably goes mental because he knows he full of shit and once the curtain is drawn the jig will be up. There would be huge amounts of abuse. He's never been right about anything (prospectively). He's always right or 'ITK' in the past.

That makes sense. It's just a very odd place and I want to believe that most of the other posters are really young and naive, but I fear there are heaps of grown man who believe all this contradictory BS.

His motivation I can't speak to other than internet fame. But he has been elevated by the cunts over there like the owner of the site. They/he gets the clicks/money but Hercules gets the acclaim. ITKs over there have their posts colored blue and you can't downvote anything they post or at least that's the tack I've taken. Many things straddle the line between 'ITK' and opinion so it's just safer.

He probably goes mental because he knows he full of shit and once the curtain is drawn the jig will be up. There would be huge amounts of abuse. He's never been right about anything (prospectively). He's always right or 'ITK' in the past.

I will say it again, Hercules is A&C. They have seen how much the ItK produces for them and when actual ITK sources dried up, all of a sudden Hercules comes out and just jumps on Twitter rumors.

This is my conspiracy, but I wouldn't be surprised if it were true. They are slimey over there.

I will say it again, Hercules is A&C. They have seen how much the ItK produces for them and when actual ITK sources dried up, all of a sudden Hercules comes out and just jumps on Twitter rumors.

This is my conspiracy, but I wouldn't be surprised if it were true. They are slimey over there.
It would be even more hilarious if that were the case, as it would mean A&C purposefully acts illiterate while posting as Hercules to throw the scent off.
:mourpointlaugh:

Buying Piatek would be an insane mistake. The dude has totally flopped at Milan and is a total bargain bin version of Kane, or more fittingly, Icardi.

He doesn't provide ANYTHING in the build up, his touch is poor, attitude is poor, movement average and his finishing hasn't been good since his first 10 Milan games, a year ago.

For 35m, it would be one of our costliest mistakes ever, if not the top one.

Would rather get a decent target man to allow Dele/Son/Lo Celso to score more goals and buy a competent central midfielder and right back instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom