Come here to laugh at the Fascist, Failing Chavs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

New lows being made which is something when you think they’re well and truly at ground zero

By their own fuckin fans for heaven sake

Their racism is ingrained inherent indoctrinated genetic infused

It’s never going away

It's like the fuckin' 70's over there!

It's like the fuckin' 70's over there!
That’s not totally a joke is it

I mean my old man was a terrible racist fucker .... so were all his mates etc. 70s 80s. Was how it was

I remember being a proper little racist brat cos that’s how we were all brought up

Then as I developed my own mind I began to question everything that I had consciously and subconsciously been surrounded by and I didn’t actually enjoy or consider it right to have these prejudices

And I assume neither did a lot of my generation .

The next generation was even further developed in terms of awareness and this is civilisation

But where did they all go for civilisation to fail them so badly . It’s like it washed over them with zero effect

Some really are throwbacks to like you say the 70s

That’s not totally a joke is it

I mean my old man was a terrible racist fucker .... so were all his mates etc. 70s 80s. Was how it was

I remember being a proper little racist brat cos that’s how we were all brought up

Then as I developed my own mind I began to question everything that I had consciously and subconsciously been surrounded by and I didn’t actually enjoy or consider it right to have these prejudices

And I assume neither did a lot of my generation .

The next generation was even further developed in terms of awareness and this is civilisation

But where did they all go for civilisation to fail them so badly . It’s like it washed over them with zero effect

Some really are throwbacks to like you say the 70s

I was serious and meant it literally... You'd have to go back that far for fans to be racially abusing their own players.

I hear what you're saying tho'... I heard all sorts when I was young too and cringe at some of the things I found myself picking up along the way when I was a child. All completely without malice, just certain things sounded 'funny' to my young ignorant ears. As you say (typically) one soon grows to question things and even though my parents and grand parents weren't malicious (and genuinely good hearted people) I still occasionally find myself telling my Dad off for lingering prejudices even now.

I was serious and meant it literally... You'd have to go back that far for fans to be racially abusing their own players.

I hear what you're saying tho'... I heard all sorts when I was young too and cringe at some of the things I found myself picking up along the way when I was a child. All completely without malice, just certain things sounded 'funny' to my young ignorant ears. As you say (typically) one soon grows to question things and even though my parents and grand parents weren't malicious (and genuinely good hearted people) I still occasionally find myself telling my Dad off for lingering prejudices even now.
My mother bless is really one of the nicest people you could ever wish to meet

But she is so homophobic it’s actually hilarious to hear . The thing is she knows full well it’s wrong ... consciously she knows but she’s been so programmed by the times she was raised in her subconscious will not allow her to get past it

Once hardwired the mind is difficult to reprogram

CnJzfEdWgAAVNjX.jpg
Nawty. Double nawty

Norwich and Blades up next...could easily see Chelsea dropping points to either of those teams. Both those clubs have a tactical setup that they have been drilled on for 12+ months.

This could get ugly fast.

giphy.gif

Norwich and Blades up next...could easily see Chelsea dropping points to either of those teams. Both those clubs have a tactical setup that they have been drilled on for 12+ months.

This could get ugly fast.

giphy.gif

Then Wolves and Liverpool up after that. Gulp.

Back
Top Bottom