Coventry 1882

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

good game, atmosphere was decent although they were much louder in the 2nd half. enjoyed the bantz, particularly you've had your day out, now fuck off home and shall we pretend you scored a goal.

pretty happy that i started the oh when the spurs at the start of the second half.

there were these three guys sitting a couple rows in front of me (i was b30, r16, s180) and all game, he was shouting shut up or i'm gonna kill you to the coventry fans and then everyone in that area turned that into a chant, was pretty funny

Just to counteract some of the things that have been said about ST holders in that area getting the hump.

There was a fella a couple of seats to my right who had a walking stick and he kept waving it about when we scored (the walking stick, I mean), he was proper loving it, getting right into the singing and that.

Pretty sure he used to be there when I had my ST around that area, so I'm sure he's a regular in that block and he didn't seem to mind.

Just to counteract some of the things that have been said about ST holders in that area getting the hump.

There was a fella a couple of seats to my right who had a walking stick and he kept waving it about when we scored (the walking stick, I mean), he was proper loving it, getting right into the singing and that.

Pretty sure he used to be there when I had my ST around that area, so I'm sure he's a regular in that block and he didn't seem to mind.
Mate of mine knows him, he's Geordie. Think his injury occurred out in Rome.

Mate of mine knows him, he's Geordie. Think his injury occurred out in Rome.

Bloody hell really? Can't be the same fella I remember then cos he had a stick back then and that was a few years back.

My mate Si was talking to him and he said he lives up in Newcastle and travels down.

there were these three guys sitting a couple rows in front of me (i was b30, r16, s180) and all game, he was shouting shut up or i'm gonna kill you to the coventry fans and then everyone in that area turned that into a chant, was pretty funny

That bloke has a ST in that seat, I sit two rows directly infront. All game he just shouts stuff like that. "Muggy Cunt this, Muggy Cunt that" He HATES Adebayor "Fuck off back to woolich you shit gooner cunt".

Some of the stuff he comes out with is proper funny but others like yesterday never get picked up on. Until you lot started up "You better shut up or hell kill you". Had me in stitches that. Thankyou!

Do you have a shaved head mate?
If so I sawed you.

That fella comes down from Newcastle for home games, when we started singing 'its a long way home' he said even longer for me!

Do you have a shaved head mate?
If so I sawed you.

That fella comes down from Newcastle for home games, when we started singing 'its a long way home' he said even longer for me!

Yeah that was probably me mate, that was the result of an unfortunate drunken decision and a set of clippers the night before.

I want my hair back.

just a view from a Coventry fan on the atmosphere yesterday. This is taken from their forum

"I thought it was a cracking effort from the Tottenham fans considering it was only a 3rd round cup game against league 1 opposition. A million times better than their north London rivals

You compare Tottenham to recent away games, Mk, Donny etc the support was far better... Some league 1 home support is dire though."

by the way a few of their fans smashed up the toilets in park lane

He was right in front of me, don't think he watched a second of the game, spent pretty much the whole game threatening that guy.
I was in 14 183, there was a south Asian looking lad in row 15 just behind him with the biggest grin during the he will kill you song, had me in stitches... Possibly my funniest ever moment at the Lane.

I was in 14 183, there was a south Asian looking lad in row 15 just behind him with the biggest grin during the he will kill you song, had me in stitches... Possibly my funniest ever moment at the Lane.
Might actually have been me. I'm brown and was laughing like fuck at that bit. I was second from the end in 15.

Might actually have been me. I'm brown and was laughing like fuck at that bit. I was second from the end in 15.
Lol! Could well have been, do you have a good comedy shit eating grin? If so, it was you and you've just given me one of my favourite Spurs memories, ta!

Lol! Could well have been, do you have a good comedy shit eating grin? If so, it was you and you've just given me one of my favourite Spurs memories, ta!
Don't know about 'shit eating grin,' but this is my face
14c0aafb67ceae706e3e3da84189543a.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom