January 2013 Transfer Window DISCUSSION Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If I may throw in a striker option. What do you all think about Jozy Altidore? He is young and has tons of potential. Doing great at Eredivise side AZ. 22 goals last season and has 11 this season, making him 4th.

Im sure we were linked about a month ago

Interesting fact.

Signing Altidore when he was at Hull a few years back towards the end of the season when all my strikers got injured in Fantasy Football gave me just enough points to clinch my fantasy league's title. You would be surprised how many passes he completed that season.

He's hardly the marquee signing like Damaio that we want, but I reckon it wouldn't be a bad move for a January signing. 26 in 50 for AZ is impressive. Get the feeling he'd finish a lot more chances created from our wingers/midfield. Why the fuck not is another reason, we need another striker (for cover, at least) and AZ are unlikely to play the same kind of hardball as Internacional. Plus, its always nice to have players that link up for their national team, might play well with Dempsey.

Interesting fact.

Signing Altidore when he was at Hull a few years back towards the end of the season when all my strikers got injured in Fantasy Football gave me just enough points to clinch my fantasy league's title. You would be surprised how many passes he completed that season.

This is not an interesting fact.

Apart from the guy that actually met Holtby and asked him straight to his face if he was joining where is the 'ITK' this window??

They are all being shown up to be the frauds we always knew they were.....

#Spurs #ITK #Blue&Yellow

#Blue&Yellow

Schalke_04.png

9985_Logo.png

POTL knew

I'd like to think we have steffen freund guarding the gates of the training ground, interrogating the shit out of anyone he thinks may be spreading rumours from within the club.

"Vee hev vays of making you talk!"

Back
Top Bottom