We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Facebook informs me that someone I know who supports Liverpool (although this is news to me!) is getting a coach down there with his mate who supports Spurs.

Two fans of different clubs travelling all that way to a match this important? Eeh... Call me old fashioned, but it does make me wonder exactly how big Spurs and Liverpool fans they really are.
My brother is a Liverpool fan, we live in the same house and I haven't spoken to him all week.

After all the shit they’ve given us on the Cultist’s council, they get a little bit back and they all burst into tears.

It’s really funny how easy it is. Froth, froth, froth - absolute shower of entitled wankers. Keep up the good work everyone.

Last edited:
After all the shit they’ve given us on the Cultist’s council, they get a little bit back and they all burst into tears.

It’s really funny how easy it is. Froth, froth, froth - absolute shower of entitled wankers. Keep up the good work everyone.

Shit forum - the text is too small to read for more than a minute. And the colour - eeeeuuuucchhhhh.

How does it differ, generally, from the stuff posted on here though?
RAWK is TFC for Liverpool fans.

We just don't murder other football fans, and then blame everyone else, is the biggest difference

Friday morning and I'm starting to get really tired now. By tomorrow night I'll be an emotional husk just running on its final few drops of adrenalin.

Enjoying listening in bed to a little feature on Radio 5 live about 1980's scouse scallies going around Europe nicking trainers to sell back in the UK, but then it ends and that cunt Nicky Fucking Campbell's voice returns to ruin everything.

ohhhh the waiting is unbearable.

giphy.gif

My personal favourite from that... "Utter scum like the majority of the dirty rats. Every Spurs fan I've ever met has been a complete and utter piece of shit."

I thought Liverpool fans liked rats? A scouse delicacy.

Dam it, I'm ready, I'm pumped, I wish the final was today. I can only imagine how pumped the boys are.
LETS DO THIS!!!!

:tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm:

Back
Top Bottom