We can be heroes champions league final 01/06/2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm feeling sick, nervous but just want the game the kick off now.

It's going to be a looooong day at work today.

Tomorrow will by comparison will fly by!
Absolutely shitting it aswell mate, had to book today and Monday off. Taking the Mrs out shopping today as a kind of preemptive sorry because I know if we win I will probably be out all night and won’t come back until after the parade :levylol:

My palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy,
Theres vomit on my jersey already, Dele's spaghetti :pochshock:
Shoulda been Vic's spaghetti
Cluk3m9WAAEov5O.jpg

So was just cooking my morning breakfast off egg on toast and thinking about the game tomorrow and cracked open the first egg, it’s a double Yolker! Next one comes out and it’s a normal one, what more of a sign do we needs for Spurs 2 - Pool 1! :pochhail:
I was feeling a bit nervous before but now I’m more eggcited!

So was just cooking my morning breakfast off egg on toast and thinking about the game tomorrow and cracked open the first egg, it’s a double Yolker! Next one comes out and it’s a normal one, what more of a sign do we needs for Spurs 2 - Pool 1! :pochhail:
I had two double yolkers in a row the other day. Was well chuffed. Went to try and find the wife but couldn't find her so I ended up showing my dog. He didn't give a shit.

Klopp has lost 6 of his last 6 finals (including 2 Champions League finals). :levyeyes:

Our record in finals hasn't been good for the last decade or so

2007 CL Final Lost 2-1 AC Milan
2012 LC Final Won 3-2 on Pens V Cardiff
2016 LC Final Lost 3-1 on Pens V City
2016 EL Final Lost 3-1 to Sevilla
2018 CL Final lost 3-1 to Madrid

:avbshit:

Back
Top Bottom