New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

CL football for next season might just have finalised naming rights and a few other commercial deals.....? Good news commercially regardless of whether that's the case.

Great to have CL in the first season of NWHL whatever

I went to the ground last Sunday and I was puzzled by the trees. I thought the right hand tree had
been painted white but it appeared light grey. I also noted that a section of unpainted steel on the left hand tree was a darker grey colour. I'm puzzled.

Had this song in my head from the Quickly Kevin podcast so how about this for a song for the final Wembley game:

We're going home, We're going home, We're going, Spurs are going home
The glorious lilywhite shirts
The new White Hart Lane is gleaming
1 year of hurt
Never stopped me dreaming

stage_solutions
Here we are again measuring the depth of the 100m long trough we are about to infill.
They don't call it the #SkyLounge for nothing.

31556550_245772359305939_1189564134056787968_n.jpg

Yeah, exactly this. We had one off cards just for Wembley. There'll be new ones for next season.

Mine was actually a "two off" because my original went missing when some lowlife pilfered my wallet at the ally pally fireworks night last year. It was fun being slouched in a hotel room in Kings Cross, pissed at 2 in the morning trying to cancel credit and bank cards etc. To be fair to everyone I spoke to, not one of them took the piss out of me!

Back
Top Bottom