Heung-Min Son (손흥민)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Son was absurdly good today. Aside from his goals, this is the first time I’ve seen him play where all his take ons seemed to work and the skill on display was a pleasure to watch.

It’s fine margins, a lot of what he did today is no different to how he has wanted to express himself the whole time he has been with us, just that he is so sharp at the moment it’s all coming off... patience pays.

More likely they know he will have to do National Service and therefore not a long term option.

I doubt he will do that service until he retires, honestly, but still that could explain other clubs not sniffing around (although I think they will this summer onward) but the media have only just seemed to notice he exists.

Always the possibly of an injury occurring. That hasn't happened, so stand by your man. You say Lamela will start ahead of Son against Juve. I say he won't. I've turned Boltonspur Boltonspur into a cat and now I want to make you disappear. But remember, even if you don't wanna take the bet now, you're here because I let you stay. Son was always going to start today and against Juve, only injury could have prevented that.

There's no reason for Son to stay at Spurs if that happens. That means he got subbed out + got denied hattrick for no fkng reason even after such an awesome display. That's pure disrespect from Poch. Pretty sure that's not the case and he will start.

I doubt he will do that service until he retires, honestly, but still that could explain other clubs not sniffing around (although I think they will this summer onward) but the media have only just seemed to notice he exists.

He needs to go to army by the age of 27 if he doesnt win the gold medal in the next Asian Games (2018 after WC)..

Last edited:
There's no reason for Son to stay at Spurs if that happens. That means he got subbed out + got denied hattrick for no fkng reason even after such an awesome display. That's pure disrespect from Poch. Pretty sure that's not the case and he will start.
No disrespect at all. Just protecting him for Juve. Far more important than wretched personal milestones like hat-tricks. Put your blinkers away.

You do as your manager tells you. End of story.

The club pays the player and they do as they're told.

The game is about the team not the player, so if a player had that mentality he wouldn't be at our club under our current manager.

Last edited:

DVTDZONXUAEhcoz.jpg

not a bad twitter account

Back
Top Bottom