Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m well fucking hard. I wear 58 hole ox blood docs all the way up to my pants. 9 tone sta-prest and a persil white Ben Sherman button down to show off the spilled blood better. I compliment that with a Crombie over the top with the lining pulled out of the breast pocket and held in place with an antique stud commemorating 617 squadron’s famous dam buster raids and the sinking of the Tirpitz. On my head I wear a leather pork pie hat with the brim turned up and a razor tucked into the lining at the back. In the summer months I ditch the crombie and usually sport a Harrington with Prince of Wales check lining. I leave the bazooka at home except for woolwich, chavs, West Ham, and Liverpool away. I’m not fucking stupid - I don’t want to get nicked.

So anytime mate, anytime. :wansum:

......Dad??????

dick10.gif

"Worked".... You're SUCH a wrestling fan! ;o)

If Scum did ring announcements : "At 6ft 7, 380lbs..... Ladies and Gentlemen.... Daniel Bryyyy-aaaaan!"

:kanegoal:

P.s. Deli doesnt dive.... Hes just next level when it comes to 'selling'.:allitongue:
I am colored by my interests :allitongue:.

All in on Dele Alli's Ric Flair run. Preferrably with less divorce

Neither do I.

Their away form is terrible.

2-1 Brighton.

This will be one of statement matches which they win. Wenger will be claiming the squads mental resilience and togetherness. Glad we have the potential to be 13pts ahead before they play on Sunday and put ourselves further out of their sights. They maybe an irrelevance these days however they are still Woolwich and our ‘rivals’.

Last edited:
So last night attendance was 58,420... I'm not sure if this is a joke or some shit, considering that their stadium capacity is almost 60k, yet we saw so many empty seats in there.

58K,

30k of those bought a ticket but sat at home, too cold to go out bro, plus i need to record an update on my WENGEROUT vlog....

5472.jpg

The thing is this couldn't be more accurate, it was spot-on god knows how many years ago when it was first done but it hasn't aged a single bit.

I fucking hate these cunts with every fibre of my being.

Circa 95/96....

Pinpoint accuracy.

John Thompson's a yido, right?

This will be one of statement matches which they win. Wenger will be claiming the squads mental resilience and togetherness. Glad we have the potential to be 13pts ahead before they play on Sunday and put ourselves further out of their sights. They maybe an irreverence these days however they are still Woolwich and our ‘rivals’.
I really like what I've seen of Brighton this season. They play a nice brand of football. I really like Izquierdo as well. He's the focal point of some wonderful one-touch interplay down their left; I can see him causing Woolwich in general and Bellerin in particular all sorts of problems.

I know not everyone likes watching ArseFanTV's cast of fambluds, but I take great pleasure is seeing some of these wankers (thought, strangely, not Robbie or Claude) writhing in pain, even if some of it is manufactured.

That soon-to-be-detained-at-Her-Majesty's-pleasure twat Liam Goodenough (aka MRDT) was spotted doing a vlog at the ground. Here is that vlog. If you can't stomach the whole thing, just skip to 6:58. :)

This guys got such a punchable face

Back
Top Bottom