Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I personally don't look . Are there Spurs fans that do the same on Social Media?
I'm no expert either, but I don't think its quite as bad (yet). There's a wacky black chap called Sauce or something like that who loves the #bAnTz and desperately wants to be on the telly but in his defence he is occasionally funny. There was some sort of Spurs TV thing but the people they interviewed were very normal, giving "I thought Hugo did well today" type opinions. Then it turned out that the bloke fronting it was actually a United fan and it died a death it seems, thankfully.

Bag of old cunt innit.

I know not everyone likes watching ArseFanTV's cast of fambluds, but I take great pleasure is seeing some of these wankers (thought, strangely, not Robbie or Claude) writhing in pain, even if some of it is manufactured.

That soon-to-be-detained-at-Her-Majesty's-pleasure twat Liam Goodenough (aka MRDT) was spotted doing a vlog at the ground. Here is that vlog. If you can't stomach the whole thing, just skip to 6:58. :)

I may support or may not support Spurs, but the use of terms like "our" and "we" are done out of courtesy and good-will as we are on a Spurs forum.

To respond to the other dude. I like Spurs, because they are are a club who nurture young, inexpensive players and turn them into great players, where they could compete well with the oil clubs. It was also great to see one of the top wingers in the PL, at the time, who happened to be Clint Dempsey, play at Spurs as well. I like Liverpool too, as I admire their support and the brand of football they play, which was achieved without spending huge money like City. Where I grew up, Barca/Real were very big of course but Liverpool were one of the known and liked clubs, so that kind of stayed with me.

I also like Dortmund, as they are similar to Spurs and have good players. I like Real Madrid too, as I like Ronaldo.
Audere?
This is high quality trollage. Not up to my metatrolling level, but traditional trolling par excellence. Take notes kids

I may support or may not support Spurs, but the use of terms like "our" and "we" are done out of courtesy and good-will as we are on a Spurs forum.

To respond to the other dude. I like Spurs, because they are are a club who nurture young, inexpensive players and turn them into great players, where they could compete well with the oil clubs. It was also great to see one of the top wingers in the PL, at the time, who happened to be Clint Dempsey, play at Spurs as well. I like Liverpool too, as I admire their support and the brand of football they play, which was achieved without spending huge money like City. Where I grew up, Barca/Real were very big of course but Liverpool were one of the known and liked clubs, so that kind of stayed with me.

I also like Dortmund, as they are similar to Spurs and have good players. I like Real Madrid too, as I like Ronaldo.
If you'll allow for critique, I would say that the final sentence was superfluous. You don't need to drive it home any more. You're pushing at an open door with that last line. Most readers have disagreed and carded you even before getting as far as the Dortmund line. Don't get me wrong, the Dortmund part was a nice flourish; embroidery for the Liverpool sentiment. But Real... that took it too far. Implausible to the trained eye.

Stick in, son, you'll get there.

I’m well fucking hard. I wear 58 hole ox blood docs all the way up to my pants. 9 tone sta-prest and a persil white Ben Sherman button down to show off the spilled blood better. I compliment that with a Crombie over the top with the lining pulled out of the breast pocket and held in place with an antique stud commemorating 617 squadron’s famous dam buster raids and the sinking of the Tirpitz. On my head I wear a leather pork pie hat with the brim turned up and a razor tucked into the lining at the back. In the summer months I ditch the crombie and usually sport a Harrington with Prince of Wales check lining. I leave the bazooka at home except for woolwich, chavs, West Ham, and Liverpool away. I’m not fucking stupid - I don’t want to get nicked.

So anytime mate, anytime. :wansum:

......Dad?????? :lamelashock:

I don't know which is more comical. Their performance v city or the worked attendance number

"Worked".... You're SUCH a wrestling fan! ;o)

If Scum did ring announcements : "At 6ft 7, 380lbs..... Ladies and Gentlemen.... Daniel Bryyyy-aaaaan!"

:kanegoal:

P.s. Deli doesnt dive.... Hes just next level when it comes to 'selling'.:allitongue:

So last night attendance was 58,420... I'm not sure if this is a joke or some shit, considering that their stadium capacity is almost 60k, yet we saw so many empty seats in there.

I know not everyone likes watching ArseFanTV's cast of fambluds, but I take great pleasure is seeing some of these wankers (thought, strangely, not Robbie or Claude) writhing in pain, even if some of it is manufactured.

That soon-to-be-detained-at-Her-Majesty's-pleasure twat Liam Goodenough (aka MRDT) was spotted doing a vlog at the ground. Here is that vlog. If you can't stomach the whole thing, just skip to 6:58. :)

You know everyone so well...I skipped tp 6:58
'were fooking shit" (repeat ) a lone wolf-there must be cells that are planning a boycott or protest?

Back
Top Bottom