Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Watch the hat trick again. It was the work of a man at the top of his art. Each goal was perfect in its own way. I really love him. And those who provide for him. And those who stop the gloss being taken off him. We are close. So very close.

Watch the hat trick again. It was the work of a man at the top of his art. Each goal was perfect in its own way. I really love him. And those who provide for him. And those who stop the gloss being taken off him. We are close. So very close.
Three season wonder!
Whose name is Harry Kane?
Well, I'll just show you...

I do use the ignore feature, reserved mainly for haiku posting weirdos.
:ossie:

Good timing to get a hat trick too (aside from it being after the birth of his child, of course!)
Such a media hypefest surrounding Alli, it's possible to forget that we have a phenomenal talent in Kane too - so here he is to remind us all in the best fashion possible.

In fact, between those two... an Eriksen who has quietly gone back to the kind of form we love him for... the best wingbacks in the league... one of the best goalkeepers... one of the best CBs in Alderweireld.
And the vast majority are tied down to long contracts.

It's starting to get awfully difficult to unsettle our squad: a squad that looks set to stay together moving into that fantastic new stadium - one that will make Woolwich fans envious and somehow make West Ham even more of a laughing stock than they already are.

Gone are the days of being a one-man team. It's almost frightening how much quality we have throughout the first team now. In fact, I'd say the press are getting a little frightened too - anyone see the despondent look on Ian Wright this evening as he had to describe how fantastically we played?

Good timing to get a hat trick too (aside from it being after the birth of his child, of course!)
Such a media hypefest surrounding Alli, it's possible to forget that we have a phenomenal talent in Kane too - so here he is to remind us all in the best fashion possible.

In fact, between those two... an Eriksen who has quietly gone back to the kind of form we love him for... the best wingbacks in the league... one of the best goalkeepers... one of the best CBs in Alderweireld.

It's starting to get awfully difficult to unsettle our squad: a squad that looks set to stay together moving into that fantastic new stadium - one that will make Woolwich fans envious and somehow make West Ham even more of a laughing stock than they already are.

Gone are the days of being a one-man team. It's almost frightening how much quality we have throughout the first team now. In fact, I'd say the press are getting a little frightened too - anyone see the despondent look on Ian Wright this evening as he had to describe how fantastically we played?
Yup, it's impossible for the media to make out that any player is too big for Spurs. As soon as they try it with one player, another eclipses them and shows what a team effort it is.

Amazingly, we've only lost 2 games when Kane has scored. Both coming in Pochettino's first season when we were a REAL work in progress and had to suffer with the likes of Fazio, Mason/Bentaleb in central midfield etc.

A13371.jpg

Amazingly, we've only lost 2 games when Kane has scored. Both coming in Pochettino's first season when we were a REAL work in progress and had to suffer with the likes of Fazio, Mason/Bentaleb in central midfield etc.

A13371.jpg
Alarmingly both games were away & on the 10th day of the month. We are in trouble.

A13371.jpg
Jesus! That's 34/7/2 when Harry Scores
:pochwtf:

It's just incredible how much talent we have in the squad, Eriksen, Alli, Kane being the standouts

First they ridicule you, then they call you a one season wonder, then they call you a stat padding fraud, then they make up bullshit rumours because deep down they wish you played for their tinpot franchise.

Won't ever happen, so funny to laugh at.

Back
Top Bottom