Harry Kane

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He missed ten league games this season. Ten fucking games.

And he's still scored 13 goals already, now only 1 behind Costa.

Barring injury, he's going to get the golden boot again.
:kanegoal:
Make sure you remind every other fan you know of this fact. Costa has scored one more goal & by the look of it, may have already scored his last goal in the PL. Harry is just getting back to match fitness. It's brilliant.

I take full credit for his hat-trick today. The moment i swapped him out as captain for Alli in my fantasy football team (triple captain points no less) i knew he'd score and not Alli. :eriksenlol:

Would have got me 51 points if i'd stuck with him...
I actually did the exact same thing so i get the mixed feelings :allitongue:

How good is Kane? I hear all the time from opposition fans that Kane isn't all that. Well, he's not even played 100 games yet but has 62 goals so far. His record is phenomenal. Fastest ever Spurs player to reach 60 goals.

Opposition fans cannot bear that we have a world class striker. That he came through our academy and loves the club. That he scores against them each season. Their pain will last for many years.
He only scores against goalkeepers. Total fraud.

I think they've already moved onto his minor lisp actually. That is the best his critics can come up with now.

Your right, I have noticed this gets picked up on, but if that is the best they got then this says it all.... He does his talking on the pitch and this is what he should be judged on, I think they hate the fact he is one of our own! Spurs through and through.....
bet if he had a boy he would have been called Glenn..... :kanegoal:

He is the one player that would shock me if he went elsewhere, hopefully we can provide him with the platform to be successful so he won't need to move
With our new stadium on the brink - I doubt many of our younger players would be looking to leave what seems to be the most exciting Project in the PL atm. Where would he go?

Back
Top Bottom