And so,the Europa League!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do we still have full Wembley capacity to fill? Or is it lower tier only?

Answered my own question it's lower tier and club Wembley. Which is what it is likely to be during our season there for PL matches.

That's really good pricing and I am certainly tempted to take my boys again.

Club Wembley is the middle tier.

£5 for ST and Members in the lower tier behind the goals. Have that.

Excellent news on the loyalty points as well. 5 points but allocated only when your ticket is used to gain entry to the stadium.

At those prices we will sell out the bottom tier and club wembley in no time. There's no mention of the top tier being opened up though ?

Also .... beer, apparently.

Edit : Not included, I hasten to add. Just available.
Club Wembley it is then. Is this a fact, or just a myth? I thought UEFA rules prohibited alcohol sales during their tournaments? Or is that just for the average fan? That was one of the things that made no sense at Wembley for me. No beer inside a football ground? I get it that you can't go out onto the stand with booze (although at the prices you'd need to be hardcore & wealthy to get drunk enough to be a terrace menace) but in those vast concourses underneath the stand...

Club Wembley it is then. Is this a fact, or just a myth? I thought UEFA rules prohibited alcohol sales during their tournaments? Or is that just for the average fan? That was one of the things that made no sense at Wembley for me. No beer inside a football ground? I get it that you can't go out onto the stand with booze (although at the prices you'd need to be hardcore & wealthy to get drunk enough to be a terrace menace) but in those vast concourses underneath the stand...
It's true. And it's not just Carlsberg either.

Can confirm with club Wembley you can drink in the stadium but not your seat, had it for the group games.

UEFA permit alcohol to be sold in VIP areas. i.e. in boxes etc in can be sold, but general concourses it cant.

Club Wembley somehow manages to qualify as VIP, rather than a general concourse (even though it will account for about 25% of the total attendance if we don't open the upper tier), so beer is available.

UEFA permit alcohol to be sold in VIP areas. i.e. in boxes etc in can be sold, but general concourses it cant.

Club Wembley somehow manages to qualify as VIP, rather than a general concourse (even though it will account for about 25% of the total attendance if we don't open the upper tier), so beer is available.
It fucking stinks. Genuinely hate that you can get a pint of shit, match day piss if you are willing to pay a bit more. I will go for it if I can, because it's part of the fabric of football. But to pay more just to be allowed to have a drink? I am seriously uncomfortable with that idea. It's bent as fuck. You can't drink because of UEFA rules- but you can pay a bit more & it's ok...

I sat in the Club Wembley seats for the CL games, and they are comfy with a great view, so will probably go for the same again. Kudos to the Club for the pricing arrangements, they realised it's more important to get as close to a full house as possible, rather than fleece the supporters. Great opportunity for families to attend without breaking the bank.

Back
Top Bottom