And so,the Europa League!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What's the chatter about drawing us over there in Ghent? Are they excited, confident...

If you're mates with the coaching staff and have a season ticket, where do your loyalties lie? :deledoubt:
Its difficult, Spurs are the big team and expected to walk over us but on our day we can be pretty strong. No idea how i will feel during the game, my mates will be enjoying the 'banter' though if Gent somehow manages to go through.

How do Gent compare to say Hull & Burnley who we play next or Villa who we have in the FA Cup?

Gent finished comfortly 2nd last year in their CL group 3W1D 2L , in a pretty tough group with Zenit, Valencia and Lyon, their two losing games were both narrow 1 goal margin away losses in Valencia and Saint-Petersburg. Got eliminated by Wolfsburg in the last 16 of the CL last year.

This season 12w 2d 1 loss at home in all competitions, only game they lost @ home was in the El group stage vs Shaktar.

So they are better than Hull & Burnley & Villa, unless you fancy those sides to be able to do the same :p

Last edited:
Gent finished comfortly 2nd last year in their CL group 3W1D 2L , in a pretty tough group with Zenit, Valencia and Lyon, their two losing games were both narrow 1 goal margin away losses in Valencia and Saint-Petersburg. Got eliminated by Wolfsburg in the last 16 of the CL last year.

This season 12w 2d 1 loss at home in all competitions, only game they lost @ home was in the El group stage vs Shaktar.

So they are better than Hull & Burnley & Villa, unless you fancy those sides to be able to do the same :p

So our EL dream is over in other words
:adestare:

I reckon we might draw a bigger crowd for our europa game against Gent than Woolwich get for their Champions League QF v Bayern Munich. How beautiful and funny would that be.

Thanks for the info. So we need to put out a strong team.

Thanks for letting us know
I know you don,t like gifs but fucking classic.
l
paulie.gif

Back
Top Bottom