SPURS v MOSCOW ...battle for 4th

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

why would i want that?, the europa league is a great league. After returning Thursday night from transbekistan , there's no chance of us losing 1-0 to burnley,

Our kids can play in that tournament. Anyway shit like that go out at the group stages. May be a realistic chance for CL next year. Either way our first team is on the pitch now. losing is not an option!

I don't understand why you lot don't want to go to the Europa League. I'd take a Europa trophy over winning the FA Cup or finishing 4th. It looks like it is going to to difficult to even get 4th in the league.

Plus you get to play in the Super Cup at the beginning of next season.

Our kids can play in that tournament. Anyway shit like that go out at the group stages. May be a realistic chance for CL next year. Either way our first team is on the pitch now. losing is not an option!

pochettino NEVER rotates the squad, he's the Spanish Harry redknapp. It's going to be same as last season.

Why would you want us to lose? Ffs it's competition,silverware plus champions league qualification if we did win...COYS if we were playing fecking tiddlywinks I'd want us to fecking smash it! Ok if sissoko and Janssen were tiddlying we would lose,but well that's for another thread!

Back
Top Bottom