Moussa Sissoko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So this doesn't really help...

Moussa Sissoko: Tottenham expected more - Mauricio Pochettino

Something really stuck out for me though...
Poch's quote;"Football is not about money," (said Pochettino)
Oh but Poch... it really is... it really is these days. Anyone who doesn't think that is deluding themselves I'm afraid.

Otherwise we'd currently be boasting a team with Gareth Bale, Michael Carrick and Luka Modric in it, with Dimitar Berbatov just happy to play the occasional game from the bench... and we'd all be managed by ONE-CLUB LEGEND Sol Campbell (who was good to his word, and never left)... with Stephen Carr as his assistant!!

Just look at some of the names, and astranomical figures featured below;
TOPSPURS - the world famous home of Tottenham Hotspur on the internet

I'll start the bidding with Ryan Mason; £13,000,000 ....THIR-TEEEEEN MILL-I-ON POUNDS!
...then tell me the game ain't about money!

He means you don't pick your starting 11 and bench by working through who is on the highest wages or was the most expensive transfer fee.

He's 100% correct.

Some Newcastle fans claim that he had an attitude problem, lacked discipline.

Some?? TBH, I've yet to hear about one who didn't think that!

Newcastle fans may be many things (Horse-Punchers amongst them) but they sure can recognise when a player is putting in a shift, and giving everything for their Club... or not as the case may be!

Some?? TBH, I've yet to hear about one who didn't think that!

Newcastle fans may be many things (Horse-Punchers amongst them) but they sure can recognise when a player is putting in a shift, and giving everything for their Club... or not as the case may be!
The wisdom of the crowd v the moronic stupidity of Levy / Poch & possibly some black box and a chap rotating the lever of the box.....

30 million 30 Fucking Million how many times we going to do this to ourselves ?

His natural position is robbing a club for a living.

Hang your head in shame Levy....yet again.

We probably won't sign anyone in January as we have this cretin to pay for.

On The Spurs Show podcast, Danny Fenton, the Tottenham correspondent for the Ham & High says he's heard that Newcastle owed us money for Andros Townsend which pushed Levy toward doing a deal.

The sooner he takes the very furthest back of back seats with regard the identifying and negotiating for our transfers targets the better
:levyeyes:

On The Spurs Show podcast, Danny Fenton, the Tottenham correspondent for the Ham & High says he's heard that Newcastle owed us money for Andros Townsend which pushed Levy toward doing a deal.

The sooner he takes the very furthest back of back seats with regard the identifying and negotiating for our transfers targets the better
:levyeyes:
It's his job to negotiate. I simply can not and will not believe he identify's players.

Is Sissokos natural position a number10?
Should he be played there and not right wing?
Is he feeling down about being played on the right?
Is he feeling down about been played on the right? Is he feeling down? Really? Are you been serious with this question? He is a new addition to Spurs, he should be happy fetching the fucking towels for Kane if that is what is expected of him. He can fuck off back to where he came from if it will make him happy then.
Feeling down...fuck en hell...

It's his job to negotiate. I simply can not and will not believe he identify's players.
the funny thing is, its by and large the same people that moan like stuck pigs that levy never spends money, and act like he rations the club bog paper, suddenly think that this window he suddenly decided to drop a club record fee on a player without asking his manager's opinion first

Back
Top Bottom