New Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I just noticed that the first vomitory has appeared...
25336214839_60165b0865_b.jpg

For those who haven't received the detailed dissertation on these on SSC, a vomitory is one of these...
EhMCxwQ.jpg
I can't see it

Considering my record on new stadium issues is a bit suspect, you may choose to dismiss the following. However....
I got talking to one of the Wembley Stadium catering managers on Saturday. He's adamant a deal has been struck with THFC for next season with a full capacity for all European games, regardless of the competition, and 75k capacity for all EPL and domestic cups games. Didn't say why or how this figure had been agreed, but seemed to think it was common knowledge. He's a Brentford fan. Not that that's relevant.
Not sure of the 75k for league games but the rest is correct.

Born in '86 so only ever really remember the current royal blue seats.

Looks like we are going to have navy blue seats in the new stadium. Good stuff, considering royal blue is associated with those twats in Fulham.

What was before, apart from the terraces?

Born in '86 so only ever really remember the current royal blue seats.

Looks like we are going to have navy blue seats in the new stadium. Good stuff, considering royal blue is associated with those twats in Fulham.

What was before, apart from the terraces?
I remember the wooden seats in the east upper

Back
Top Bottom